- 3 large ripe bananas, roughly, mashed
- 1 banana, sliced lengthways, extra
- 1 cup Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 1 tsp. Bi-Carb soda
- ¾ cup desiccated coconut,
- 1 ½ cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- ¼ cup desiccated coconut, extra
- Pinch of Salt
- Preheat oven to 170C. Grease a 10×20 loaf pan. Sprinkle with extra shredded coconut and coat base and sides evenly.
- Combine flour, bi-carb soda and coconut in a large bowl.
- Combine eggs, oil, brown sugar and mashed banana and brown sugar in a small bowl. Add to flour mixture and gently stir until combined. Mixture should be quite thick and lumpy.
- Pour into bread pan. Gently knock any air out of mixture by hitting the bottom of the pan with your hand, or on kitchen bench. Add sliced banana, lengthways to garnish.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until cake skewer test is clean. Transfer to wire rack and allow to cool.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...