- 1 cup milk
- ¼ cup honey, plus a little extra to serve
- 3 eggs, room temp
- 3 bananas
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Handful of strawberries, to serve
- To make batter, in a bowl add milk and honey. Using eggs at room temperate, separate the egg yolks from the egg whites. Add the egg yolks to the milk & honey, set the whites aside. Whisk together the wet mixture. Once combined, gradually add the flour and baking powder, whisk together until light and fluffy. Place aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg whites together for 20-30 seconds or until soft peaks form.
- Peel bananas and roughly slice into small chunks. Fold the slices into the pancake batter and add a dash of milk. Fold the egg whites into batter until incorporated.
- In a hot pan, add butter and oil (tip: oil won’t let the butter burn).
- Ladle the pancake batter into the pan, 3 at a time for small pancakes. Let cook until bubbles form throughout the mixture, then flip to cook the other side. Whist the pancakes are cooking, whisk together some fresh cream for serving. Once the pancakes are golden brown, stack onto a plate.
- On top of the pancake stack, add quartered strawberries, a drizzle of honey and whipped cream.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS : 300gm raw banana prawns, cleaned, chopped into 2cm pieces 130gm raw chorizo, peeled 200gm fettuccine 1 Tbsp. Cobram Extra Virgin Olive Oil 3 cloves garlic, finely sliced ¼ cup toasted pine nuts 1/3 cup...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 4 - 6 people INGREDIENTS : 1 cup cooked red quinoa seeds 1 medium bulb fennel, finely sliced-fronds reserved for garnish 1 can brown lentils, drained and rinsed 2 cups baby rocket leaves 2Tb lemon juice 2Tb Cobram Estate...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 4 people INGREDIENTS : ¼ cup Cobram Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 tin Coles brown lentils, drained and rinsed 1 Litre Massel liquid Vegetable Stock 4 cloves garlic, grated 1 tsp. KEEN’s Curry Powder ½ KEEN’s Chilli Powder 1 Tsp....
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 4 people INGREDIENTS : 1 x packet of Coles Finest Lamb Sausages 1 large Brown onion, chopped 2 garlic cloves, diced 2tbs KEEN’s Curry Powder 1tbs Cumin powder 2 sprigs of Curry leaf 1 tin of Ardmona Chopped Tomatoes 1 fresh...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 6 - 8 people INGREDIENTS : 1 whole kent pumpkin, around 2/ 2.5kg 1/3 cup (80ml) cobram olive oil 1 brown onion, diced 2 teaspoon ground cumin 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 cups curly kale, stems removed, finely chopped 2/3 cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 6 people INGREDIENTS: 500gm King prawns, peeled and cleaned 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped 1-inch piece ginger, peeled, finely chopped 1 egg white 1 tsp. white sugar 1 tsp. Lee Kum Kee Pure Sesame Oil 1 tsp. Lee Kum Kee Premium...