- 1 cup milk
- ¼ cup honey, plus a little extra to serve
- 3 eggs, room temp
- 3 bananas
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Handful of strawberries, to serve
- To make batter, in a bowl add milk and honey. Using eggs at room temperate, separate the egg yolks from the egg whites. Add the egg yolks to the milk & honey, set the whites aside. Whisk together the wet mixture. Once combined, gradually add the flour and baking powder, whisk together until light and fluffy. Place aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg whites together for 20-30 seconds or until soft peaks form.
- Peel bananas and roughly slice into small chunks. Fold the slices into the pancake batter and add a dash of milk. Fold the egg whites into batter until incorporated.
- In a hot pan, add butter and oil (tip: oil won’t let the butter burn).
- Ladle the pancake batter into the pan, 3 at a time for small pancakes. Let cook until bubbles form throughout the mixture, then flip to cook the other side. Whist the pancakes are cooking, whisk together some fresh cream for serving. Once the pancakes are golden brown, stack onto a plate.
- On top of the pancake stack, add quartered strawberries, a drizzle of honey and whipped cream.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500gm Coles Chicken Thigh Fillets 2 cans coconut milk 2 stalks lemongrass, halved 2 kaffir lime leaves 1 Tbsp. brown sugar SALAD: ¼ wombok, finely shredded 2 carrots, grated 200 gm snow peas, finely sliced...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 4 - 6 people TIME: Prep Time 10-15 Cook Time 15-20 INGREDIENTS: 1 Coles Sourdough Loaf, cut into thick slices 1tbs butter 1tbs Coles Plain Flour ¼ cup of Coles Full Cream Milk 1tbs KEEN’s Mustard Powder ½ cup stout or dark beer...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 4 people Perfect to go with BBQ steak or chicken, but hearty enough to be served as a vegetarian dinner as it is. Leftovers are great for a packed work lunch… INGREDIENTS: 8 large whole Portobello mushrooms 2 x 100g packets...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x Coles Family Hot Roast BBQ Chicken, shredded 5 sheets Coles Ready Rolled Puff Pastry 2 leeks, sliced 200g Coles white mushrooms, sliced 200mls white wine, Pizzini Sauvignon Blanc used 2 garlic...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair INGREDIENTS: 6 raw green king prawns 100ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 2 cloves garlic, finely sliced Salt 200g spaghetti, cook as per packet directions ½ bunch parsley, finely chopped 1 lemon, juiced METHOD: Separate the...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 4 people INGREDIENTS: 4 Coles Chicken Thigh Fillets, skinless & boneless - flattened 2 Coles X-Large Free Range Eggs, beaten 1 cup almond meal 1 cup dessicated coconut ½ cup sesame seeds Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive...