- 1 cup milk
- ¼ cup honey, plus a little extra to serve
- 3 eggs, room temp
- 3 bananas
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Handful of strawberries, to serve
- To make batter, in a bowl add milk and honey. Using eggs at room temperate, separate the egg yolks from the egg whites. Add the egg yolks to the milk & honey, set the whites aside. Whisk together the wet mixture. Once combined, gradually add the flour and baking powder, whisk together until light and fluffy. Place aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg whites together for 20-30 seconds or until soft peaks form.
- Peel bananas and roughly slice into small chunks. Fold the slices into the pancake batter and add a dash of milk. Fold the egg whites into batter until incorporated.
- In a hot pan, add butter and oil (tip: oil won’t let the butter burn).
- Ladle the pancake batter into the pan, 3 at a time for small pancakes. Let cook until bubbles form throughout the mixture, then flip to cook the other side. Whist the pancakes are cooking, whisk together some fresh cream for serving. Once the pancakes are golden brown, stack onto a plate.
- On top of the pancake stack, add quartered strawberries, a drizzle of honey and whipped cream.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...