BBQ Beef & Asparagus
- 1x Packet Little Lucifer’s Smoking Hickory & Mesquite Wood Chips
- 2 x Coles Beef Eye Fillet Steaks
- Oil (enough to cover the filets evenly)
- Salt (enough to cover the filets evenly)
- 2 x bunches of asparagus
- 1 tbsp Freshly shaved Horseradish
- 50g Ballantyne Rolled Cultured Style Unsalted Butter
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- Pinch of salt
- Pierce the foil packaging of the wood chips and place on the grill and close the lid for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl combine butter, mustard, horseradish and salt.
- Coat the steaks evenly with salt and olive oil. Place asparagus and steaks on the grill, cook 2 minutes each side (depending on how you like your steak). Once cooked to liking, coat steaks in butter mixture, reserving a portion for serving, cook a further minute.
- Remove asparagus and steak from grill and add reserve butter on top, serve with roast potatoes.
RECIPE BY:Kylie MillarSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:300g flour75g Lurpak Slightly Salted butter75g grated cheddar cheese50g vegemiteColes cling wrapMETHOD:Place all ingredients, except the water, into a food processor and blitz until it resembles fine...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1/4 cup pomegranate molasses Juice of 1 lemon 1/3 cup Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Salt 1 bunch mint, picked 1 bunch parsley, picked 1 bunch coriander, picked 1 red onion, diced 1 bunch...
View Khanh's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...
View Michael's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...
View Courtney's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...
View Sashi's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...