BBQ Chicken Bacon Club Sandwich
Prep Time – 10 mins
Cook time – 5 – 10 mins
- 12 Slices of White or Whole Grain Bread, toasted
- 8 Rashers of bacon
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 Oak Leaf Lettuce, washed and separated into leaves
- Dijon Mustard
- Soft Butter
CHICKEN SALAD MIX:
- 1 Coles Roast BBQ Chicken, meat picked from bones
- ½ cup of ZoOSh Free Range Egg Mayonnaise
- 2tbs chopped almonds
- 2tbs sliced spring onion, thinly sliced
- Sea Salt
- In a pan on a medium heat, cook bacon on both sides until nice and crispy. Once cooked, transfer onto paper towel to remove any excess oil.
- In a bowl, combine chicken salad mix until everything is evenly coated with mayonnaise.
- Start assembling your club sandwich; spread mustard on the bottom and top layer of toast. On the middle piece of toast, spread butter.
- On the bottom and middle piece of toast, lay tomato on top of lettuce followed by the chicken salad mix on the bottom layer and the bacon on the middle layer. Stack the toast on top of each other and pierce with skewers to hold everything in place.
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x Coles Penne Rigate 500g 1 x Coles Hot Smoked Salmon fillet 1 x ZoOSh Smoked Salmon dip ½ x Red onion, thinly sliced ½ jar Coles baby Capers ½ Dill bunch, roughly chopped (save a few sprigs for...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 700g baby new potatoes, boiled and diced 2/3 cup tablespoons crème fraiche 1 lemon, zest and juice ½ bunch dill, plus extra to serve 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed 4 red radish, thinly sliced Sea salt...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Ham Hock 2.5 cups Yellow Split Peas 2 large brown onions, finely chopped 3 large carrots, grated 1 Litre Massel Salt Reduced stock Water Salt and Pepper METHOD: In a large stock pot or saucepan place...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: Cobram Estate EVOO for frying 8 medium squid hoods (750gm) ½ cup rice flour 1 Tbsp sea salt 1 Tbsp white pepper 2 tsp cracked black pepper 1 tsp Cayenne pepper (optional) Lime wedges to serve 2 egg...
RECIPE BY: Leslie Chan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 350g rice (cooked) 120g pork (diced) Cobram Estate EVOO 50g pumpkin (diced) 2 eggs (beaten) 2 pcs Jade Phoenix shiitake mushrooms (soaked & diced) 75g prawns (deveined & diced) 50g scallops (diced)...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 tbsp butter 2 clove garlic, grated 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves 2 King brown mushrooms, sliced 200gm Swiss brown (or button) mushrooms, sliced 100gm Oyster mushrooms, roughly torn Salt 400gm tagliatelle...