BBQ Chicken Bacon Club Sandwich
Prep Time – 10 mins
Cook time – 5 – 10 mins
- 12 Slices of White or Whole Grain Bread, toasted
- 8 Rashers of bacon
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 Oak Leaf Lettuce, washed and separated into leaves
- Dijon Mustard
- Soft Butter
CHICKEN SALAD MIX:
- 1 Coles Roast BBQ Chicken, meat picked from bones
- ½ cup of ZoOSh Free Range Egg Mayonnaise
- 2tbs chopped almonds
- 2tbs sliced spring onion, thinly sliced
- Sea Salt
- In a pan on a medium heat, cook bacon on both sides until nice and crispy. Once cooked, transfer onto paper towel to remove any excess oil.
- In a bowl, combine chicken salad mix until everything is evenly coated with mayonnaise.
- Start assembling your club sandwich; spread mustard on the bottom and top layer of toast. On the middle piece of toast, spread butter.
- On the bottom and middle piece of toast, lay tomato on top of lettuce followed by the chicken salad mix on the bottom layer and the bacon on the middle layer. Stack the toast on top of each other and pierce with skewers to hold everything in place.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...