BBQ Chicken Bacon Club Sandwich
Prep Time – 10 mins
Cook time – 5 – 10 mins
- 12 Slices of White or Whole Grain Bread, toasted
- 8 Rashers of bacon
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 Oak Leaf Lettuce, washed and separated into leaves
- Dijon Mustard
- Soft Butter
CHICKEN SALAD MIX:
- 1 Coles Roast BBQ Chicken, meat picked from bones
- ½ cup of ZoOSh Free Range Egg Mayonnaise
- 2tbs chopped almonds
- 2tbs sliced spring onion, thinly sliced
- Sea Salt
- In a pan on a medium heat, cook bacon on both sides until nice and crispy. Once cooked, transfer onto paper towel to remove any excess oil.
- In a bowl, combine chicken salad mix until everything is evenly coated with mayonnaise.
- Start assembling your club sandwich; spread mustard on the bottom and top layer of toast. On the middle piece of toast, spread butter.
- On the bottom and middle piece of toast, lay tomato on top of lettuce followed by the chicken salad mix on the bottom layer and the bacon on the middle layer. Stack the toast on top of each other and pierce with skewers to hold everything in place.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...