BBQ Chicken Caesar Salad
- ¼ cup ZoOSh Free Range Egg Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Coles Greek Yoghurt
- 2 Tbsp. tahini paste
- 2 tsp honey
- Lemon rind of 1 lemon
- 8 anchovy fillets, finely diced
- ½ Coles Hot Roast Family BBQ Chicken, shredded
- 1 Turkish roll, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 Tbsp. Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 rashers middle bacon, rind removed
- 2 heads baby cos lettuce, cut into quarters
- ½ red onion, finely sliced
- ¼ cup parmesan, shaved
- 2 lemon cheeks
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 180C. Place the sliced bread on a lined baking tray and drizzle with the olive oil. Divide the chopped anchovy amongst the bread, breaking up any large bits by spreading them over the bread. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
- To prepare the dressing, blitz together the mayonnaise, yoghurt, tahini, honey, lemon rind and 8 anchovies.
- Add the bacon rashers to a grill or normal pan and cook on a medium-high heat. Cook for 7-8 minutes, or until lightly caramelised on both sides. Drain on paper towel and chop into 1 inch pieces. Add baby cos lettuce quarters to the same pan and allow them to char.
- For perfectly boiled eggs, carefully place eggs into boiling water and allow to cook for 6 minutes.
- To serve caesar salad, place charred lettuce on a large plate or serving bowl, layer with BBQ chicken, croutons, bacon and onion. Scatter shaved parmesan over the top and squeeze over the lemon juice just before serving. Top with a perfectly boiled eggs. Enjoy!
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...