BBQ Chicken Caesar Salad
- ¼ cup ZoOSh Free Range Egg Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Coles Greek Yoghurt
- 2 Tbsp. tahini paste
- 2 tsp honey
- Lemon rind of 1 lemon
- 8 anchovy fillets, finely diced
- ½ Coles Hot Roast Family BBQ Chicken, shredded
- 1 Turkish roll, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 Tbsp. Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 rashers middle bacon, rind removed
- 2 heads baby cos lettuce, cut into quarters
- ½ red onion, finely sliced
- ¼ cup parmesan, shaved
- 2 lemon cheeks
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 180C. Place the sliced bread on a lined baking tray and drizzle with the olive oil. Divide the chopped anchovy amongst the bread, breaking up any large bits by spreading them over the bread. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
- To prepare the dressing, blitz together the mayonnaise, yoghurt, tahini, honey, lemon rind and 8 anchovies.
- Add the bacon rashers to a grill or normal pan and cook on a medium-high heat. Cook for 7-8 minutes, or until lightly caramelised on both sides. Drain on paper towel and chop into 1 inch pieces. Add baby cos lettuce quarters to the same pan and allow them to char.
- For perfectly boiled eggs, carefully place eggs into boiling water and allow to cook for 6 minutes.
- To serve caesar salad, place charred lettuce on a large plate or serving bowl, layer with BBQ chicken, croutons, bacon and onion. Scatter shaved parmesan over the top and squeeze over the lemon juice just before serving. Top with a perfectly boiled eggs. Enjoy!
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...