BBQ Chicken Fried Rice
Prep time 10-15mins
Cook time 10mins
- 1 Brown onion, sliced
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1 thumb sized piece of Ginger, grated
- 1 Carrot, diced
- 1 Celery stick, diced
- 200g Coles BBQ chicken meat, picked
- 100g Bacon, sliced into strips
- 500g cooked Rice
- 3 Eggs, beaten
- 2tbs Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce
- 1tbs Lee Kum Kee Chilli Garlic Sauce
- 100g frozen Peas
- 2 spring Onions, sliced thinly
- Fried Shallots to garnish
- In a large, heated wok, add bacon until it starts to turn crispy, before adding garlic and onion, sautéing it in the bacon fat. Once the garlic becomes aromatic and the onion begins to color and soften, add rice and stir through. Add celery and carrots and cook for 1-2 minutes. Push your fried rice mixture to one side of the wok and add you eggs onto the empty side, scrambling it, before mixing it through the rice mixture. Add peas, chicken, soy sauce and garlic chilli sauce, stirring through until peas and chicken are warmed through.
- Seve garnished with spring onions and fried shallots.
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x Coles Penne Rigate 500g 1 x Coles Hot Smoked Salmon fillet 1 x ZoOSh Smoked Salmon dip ½ x Red onion, thinly sliced ½ jar Coles baby Capers ½ Dill bunch, roughly chopped (save a few sprigs for...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 700g baby new potatoes, boiled and diced 2/3 cup tablespoons crème fraiche 1 lemon, zest and juice ½ bunch dill, plus extra to serve 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed 4 red radish, thinly sliced Sea salt...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Ham Hock 2.5 cups Yellow Split Peas 2 large brown onions, finely chopped 3 large carrots, grated 1 Litre Massel Salt Reduced stock Water Salt and Pepper METHOD: In a large stock pot or saucepan place...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: Cobram Estate EVOO for frying 8 medium squid hoods (750gm) ½ cup rice flour 1 Tbsp sea salt 1 Tbsp white pepper 2 tsp cracked black pepper 1 tsp Cayenne pepper (optional) Lime wedges to serve 2 egg...
RECIPE BY: Leslie Chan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 350g rice (cooked) 120g pork (diced) Cobram Estate EVOO 50g pumpkin (diced) 2 eggs (beaten) 2 pcs Jade Phoenix shiitake mushrooms (soaked & diced) 75g prawns (deveined & diced) 50g scallops (diced)...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 tbsp butter 2 clove garlic, grated 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves 2 King brown mushrooms, sliced 200gm Swiss brown (or button) mushrooms, sliced 100gm Oyster mushrooms, roughly torn Salt 400gm tagliatelle...