BBQ Chicken Fried Rice
Prep time 10-15mins
Cook time 10mins
- 1 Brown onion, sliced
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1 thumb sized piece of Ginger, grated
- 1 Carrot, diced
- 1 Celery stick, diced
- 200g Coles BBQ chicken meat, picked
- 100g Bacon, sliced into strips
- 500g cooked Rice
- 3 Eggs, beaten
- 2tbs Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce
- 1tbs Lee Kum Kee Chilli Garlic Sauce
- 100g frozen Peas
- 2 spring Onions, sliced thinly
- Fried Shallots to garnish
- In a large, heated wok, add bacon until it starts to turn crispy, before adding garlic and onion, sautéing it in the bacon fat. Once the garlic becomes aromatic and the onion begins to color and soften, add rice and stir through. Add celery and carrots and cook for 1-2 minutes. Push your fried rice mixture to one side of the wok and add you eggs onto the empty side, scrambling it, before mixing it through the rice mixture. Add peas, chicken, soy sauce and garlic chilli sauce, stirring through until peas and chicken are warmed through.
- Seve garnished with spring onions and fried shallots.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...