BBQ Chicken Fried Rice
Prep time 10-15mins
Cook time 10mins
- 1 Brown onion, sliced
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1 thumb sized piece of Ginger, grated
- 1 Carrot, diced
- 1 Celery stick, diced
- 200g Coles BBQ chicken meat, picked
- 100g Bacon, sliced into strips
- 500g cooked Rice
- 3 Eggs, beaten
- 2tbs Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce
- 1tbs Lee Kum Kee Chilli Garlic Sauce
- 100g frozen Peas
- 2 spring Onions, sliced thinly
- Fried Shallots to garnish
- In a large, heated wok, add bacon until it starts to turn crispy, before adding garlic and onion, sautéing it in the bacon fat. Once the garlic becomes aromatic and the onion begins to color and soften, add rice and stir through. Add celery and carrots and cook for 1-2 minutes. Push your fried rice mixture to one side of the wok and add you eggs onto the empty side, scrambling it, before mixing it through the rice mixture. Add peas, chicken, soy sauce and garlic chilli sauce, stirring through until peas and chicken are warmed through.
- Seve garnished with spring onions and fried shallots.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
Fijian Fish Curry
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...