BBQ Chicken Pizza
Prep Time 10mins
Dough proving time 12hrs
Cooking time 4-6 mins
- 1 Coles Family Hot Roast BBQ Chicken, meat picked from bones
- 1 x 400g tin of Ardmona Whole Peeled Tomatoes
- 2tbs Coles BBQ Sauce
- Pinch of salt
- 1 red onion, sliced
- ¼ fresh pineapple, sliced thinly
- 1 tub Coles Traditional Bocconcini
- 1 piece of Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1 bunch of coriander
- 1 jalapeno, thinly sliced
- 3tbsp Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¾ cup bread flour
- ¾ cup plain flour
- ½ a pack of yeast 0r ¾tsp Dry yeast
- 1 tsp Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- A pinch of Salt
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flours and salt and mix through. In a jug with 200mls of warm water add the yeast and olive oil, mix together. Add the water to the flour and mix together and then gently knead unto the dough forms into a ball. Cover the bowl with cling wrap and leave to rest for 30 minutes in a warm place.
- Once the dough has rested, knead again for about 3 minutes on a floured surface until everything is smooth. Then divide into 2 piece and roll into balls. Place on a heavily floured tray and then flour the tops of the dough. Cover with cling wrap and place in a fridge for 12-24hrs.
- Remove the dough from the fridge 1hr before you want to cook the pizza. Turn your oven on to fan grill and the heat up as high as it will go. If you have a pizza stone place this in the oven now to allow it to heat up.
- Gently press out the dough until it’s round and an even thickness, if the outside is slightly raised this is fine.
- Combine the tomatoes, salt and BBQ sauce on a bowl and blend together with a stab blender until smooth.
- Make your pizza; start with a small amount of the tomato and bbq sauce. Top that with some broken up bocconcini, then the chicken. Top the chicken with the red onion, pineapple and jalapenos. Finish by grating over some parmesan and a light drizzle of olive oil.
- Place into the oven on a tray or the pizza stone and cook until crispy on the base and caramelized on the top. This should take no more than 3 minutes. Repeat the same process for the second ball of dough.
- When cooked garnish with some coriander leaves. Enjoy.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...