BBQ Chicken Pizza
Prep Time 10mins
Dough proving time 12hrs
Cooking time 4-6 mins
- 1 Coles Family Hot Roast BBQ Chicken, meat picked from bones
- 1 x 400g tin of Ardmona Whole Peeled Tomatoes
- 2tbs Coles BBQ Sauce
- Pinch of salt
- 1 red onion, sliced
- ¼ fresh pineapple, sliced thinly
- 1 tub Coles Traditional Bocconcini
- 1 piece of Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1 bunch of coriander
- 1 jalapeno, thinly sliced
- 3tbsp Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¾ cup bread flour
- ¾ cup plain flour
- ½ a pack of yeast 0r ¾tsp Dry yeast
- 1 tsp Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- A pinch of Salt
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flours and salt and mix through. In a jug with 200mls of warm water add the yeast and olive oil, mix together. Add the water to the flour and mix together and then gently knead unto the dough forms into a ball. Cover the bowl with cling wrap and leave to rest for 30 minutes in a warm place.
- Once the dough has rested, knead again for about 3 minutes on a floured surface until everything is smooth. Then divide into 2 piece and roll into balls. Place on a heavily floured tray and then flour the tops of the dough. Cover with cling wrap and place in a fridge for 12-24hrs.
- Remove the dough from the fridge 1hr before you want to cook the pizza. Turn your oven on to fan grill and the heat up as high as it will go. If you have a pizza stone place this in the oven now to allow it to heat up.
- Gently press out the dough until it’s round and an even thickness, if the outside is slightly raised this is fine.
- Combine the tomatoes, salt and BBQ sauce on a bowl and blend together with a stab blender until smooth.
- Make your pizza; start with a small amount of the tomato and bbq sauce. Top that with some broken up bocconcini, then the chicken. Top the chicken with the red onion, pineapple and jalapenos. Finish by grating over some parmesan and a light drizzle of olive oil.
- Place into the oven on a tray or the pizza stone and cook until crispy on the base and caramelized on the top. This should take no more than 3 minutes. Repeat the same process for the second ball of dough.
- When cooked garnish with some coriander leaves. Enjoy.
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x Coles Penne Rigate 500g 1 x Coles Hot Smoked Salmon fillet 1 x ZoOSh Smoked Salmon dip ½ x Red onion, thinly sliced ½ jar Coles baby Capers ½ Dill bunch, roughly chopped (save a few sprigs for...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 700g baby new potatoes, boiled and diced 2/3 cup tablespoons crème fraiche 1 lemon, zest and juice ½ bunch dill, plus extra to serve 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed 4 red radish, thinly sliced Sea salt...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Ham Hock 2.5 cups Yellow Split Peas 2 large brown onions, finely chopped 3 large carrots, grated 1 Litre Massel Salt Reduced stock Water Salt and Pepper METHOD: In a large stock pot or saucepan place...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: Cobram Estate EVOO for frying 8 medium squid hoods (750gm) ½ cup rice flour 1 Tbsp sea salt 1 Tbsp white pepper 2 tsp cracked black pepper 1 tsp Cayenne pepper (optional) Lime wedges to serve 2 egg...
RECIPE BY: Leslie Chan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 350g rice (cooked) 120g pork (diced) Cobram Estate EVOO 50g pumpkin (diced) 2 eggs (beaten) 2 pcs Jade Phoenix shiitake mushrooms (soaked & diced) 75g prawns (deveined & diced) 50g scallops (diced)...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 tbsp butter 2 clove garlic, grated 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves 2 King brown mushrooms, sliced 200gm Swiss brown (or button) mushrooms, sliced 100gm Oyster mushrooms, roughly torn Salt 400gm tagliatelle...