BBQ Chicken, Pumpkin and Couscous Wraps
- 150g Coles Hot Roast Family BBQ Chicken, pulled
Simson’s Pantry Premium White Wraps
- 1 pack of Ainsley Harriott Moroccan Medley Couscous
- 400g pumpkin, diced and boiled
- 1 pack of baby spinach
- 100g of roasted capsicum, cut into strips
- 50g Danish feta, crumbled
- 1tbs lemon juice
- ½ bunch of parsley
- 2tbs Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ZoOSh Free Range Egg Mayonnaise
- To prepare your couscous, pour 160ml boiling water over the contents and leave for 3-4 minutes until all the water is soaked up. Run a fork through mixture to break grains up.
- Combine couscous, boiled pumpkin, spinach, capsicum, feta, chopped parsley lemon juice and olive oil. Give all ingredients a good mix.
- Spread an even layer of shredded BBQ Chicken onto your wrap, add mayonnaise and, finally, your couscous mix – then roll. Enjoy!
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...