BBQ Roast Chicken Minestrone Soup
- 500g Coles Family Hot Roast BBQ Chicken, meat picked from bone
- 2 x packets Coles Vegetable Soup Kit
- 250g Coles Spaghetti, broken into 5cm pieces
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- Pinch of chilli flakes, or as desired
- 2L Massel Salt Reduced Chicken Liquid Stock
- 1 can Ardmona Diced Tomatoes
- Cobram E state Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Coles Italian Parmigiano Reggiano
- 4 Bread Rolls
- In a large saucepan over a medium heat add a drizzle of olive oil and brown onions, with a pinch of salt to draw out the moisture, garlic and chilli flakes, cook until the onions start to caramalise. Add stock and diced tomatoes. Bring to boil. Break spaghetti into broth and mix. Cook for 5 minutes until spaghetti begins to soften. Add vegetable packets and cook for 5 more minutes or until pasta is cooked. Add chicken and stir.
- Serve in a bowl and finish with grated parmesan cheese and a bread roll. Enjoy!
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...