Beef and Broccoli Oyster Sauce
- 1 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Chilli and Garlic paste
- ½ cup Lee Kum Kee Oyster sauce
- 500g Coles Beef mince
- 1 brown onion, finely sliced
- 1 bunch of baby broccoli, sliced into bite sized pieces
- 1 garlic clove, finely sliced
- 1 thumb sized piece of ginger, finely sliced into small matchsticks
- 500g Singapore noodles
- 50g sesame seeds
- 50g cashew nuts
- 3 tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil Classic Flavour
- Heat your wok until it starts to smoke. Add oil and garlic and toss for 30 seconds before adding onion and ginger and toss through for 30 seconds. Add beef mince in small piece at a time to ensure the pan stays sizzling. Toss through and keep stirring.
- Cover Singapore noodles in boiling water for 3 minutes.
- Add broccoli, oyster and Chilli & Garlic paste and stir through, coating everything. Add ¼ water if sauce is too thick. Cook for 1-2 minutes, until the broccoli has soften. Add cashews and noodles, stir and warm through.
- Serve with sesame sprinkled over the top.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...