Beef Chow Mein
- 1 Packet of Ainsley Harriott Rice Singapore Rice
- 500g Coles beef mince
- 500mls Salt-Reduced Liquid Chicken Stock
- 1 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce
- 3tbsp Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely diced
- 1 tbsp ginger, finely diced
- ½ a small White Cabbage shredded
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 150g Bean Shoots
- ½ a bunch of Coriander, to garnish
- Heat oil in a wok until hot and then add onion for 1 minute before adding ginger and garlic, stirring constantly for another minute. Add mince in small batches and stirring until all is added and browned.
- Add cabbage, carrot, rice, stock, and stir through and allow to simmer until cabbage is soft and rice is rehydrated.
- Add soy sauce and bean sprouts and stir through until sprouts are just warmed. Serve with coriander.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...