Beef Chow Mein
- 1 Packet of Ainsley Harriott Rice Singapore Rice
- 500g Coles beef mince
- 500mls Salt-Reduced Liquid Chicken Stock
- 1 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce
- 3tbsp Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely diced
- 1 tbsp ginger, finely diced
- ½ a small White Cabbage shredded
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 150g Bean Shoots
- ½ a bunch of Coriander, to garnish
- Heat oil in a wok until hot and then add onion for 1 minute before adding ginger and garlic, stirring constantly for another minute. Add mince in small batches and stirring until all is added and browned.
- Add cabbage, carrot, rice, stock, and stir through and allow to simmer until cabbage is soft and rice is rehydrated.
- Add soy sauce and bean sprouts and stir through until sprouts are just warmed. Serve with coriander.
RECIPE BY:Kylie MillarSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:300g flour75g Lurpak Slightly Salted butter75g grated cheddar cheese50g vegemiteColes cling wrapMETHOD:Place all ingredients, except the water, into a food processor and blitz until it resembles fine...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1/4 cup pomegranate molasses Juice of 1 lemon 1/3 cup Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Salt 1 bunch mint, picked 1 bunch parsley, picked 1 bunch coriander, picked 1 red onion, diced 1 bunch...
View Khanh's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...
View Michael's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...
View Courtney's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...
View Sashi's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...