Beef Mince on Toast
Prep Time 10 mins
Cook time 15-20mins
- 500g Coles Graze mince beef
- 1 Loaf of Sourdough
- 1 Brown Onion, diced
- 2 Garlic Cloves, finely diced
- 2 Thyme sprigs, de-stemmed
- 1tbs Red Wine vinegar
- 1tbs Tomato Sauce
- 1tbs Worchester Sauce
- 1 cup Massel Liquid Beef Stock
- 75g Frozen Peas
- 50g Danish Feta
- 1 tbsp Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼cup Parsley leaves, picked
- ¼cup Mint leaves, picked
- 1 shallot, sliced thinly
- 1tbs Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ lemon juice
- Sea salt
- Black Pepper
- In a pan on high, heat oil before adding beef, onion, thyme and garlic. Cook until onions soften and meet turns completely brown. Add tomato, worcester and vinegar stir through. Season with pepper if required.
- Add beef stock and allow to reduce until sauce thickens up. Add peas and cook for 1-2 minutes until warmed through.
- In a bowl, tear mint leaves and add parsley, shallot, lemon juice and oil. Toss through to combine and season with salt and pepper as needed.
- Toast sough and serve beef mince on top Garnish with herb salad, feta and a drizzle of olive oil.
RECIPE BY:Kylie MillarSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:300g flour75g Lurpak Slightly Salted butter75g grated cheddar cheese50g vegemiteColes cling wrapMETHOD:Place all ingredients, except the water, into a food processor and blitz until it resembles fine...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1/4 cup pomegranate molasses Juice of 1 lemon 1/3 cup Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Salt 1 bunch mint, picked 1 bunch parsley, picked 1 bunch coriander, picked 1 red onion, diced 1 bunch...
View Khanh's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...
View Michael's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...
View Courtney's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...
View Sashi's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...