Beef Mince on Toast
Prep Time 10 mins
Cook time 15-20mins
- 500g Coles Graze mince beef
- 1 Loaf of Sourdough
- 1 Brown Onion, diced
- 2 Garlic Cloves, finely diced
- 2 Thyme sprigs, de-stemmed
- 1tbs Red Wine vinegar
- 1tbs Tomato Sauce
- 1tbs Worchester Sauce
- 1 cup Massel Liquid Beef Stock
- 75g Frozen Peas
- 50g Danish Feta
- 1 tbsp Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼cup Parsley leaves, picked
- ¼cup Mint leaves, picked
- 1 shallot, sliced thinly
- 1tbs Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ lemon juice
- Sea salt
- Black Pepper
- In a pan on high, heat oil before adding beef, onion, thyme and garlic. Cook until onions soften and meet turns completely brown. Add tomato, worcester and vinegar stir through. Season with pepper if required.
- Add beef stock and allow to reduce until sauce thickens up. Add peas and cook for 1-2 minutes until warmed through.
- In a bowl, tear mint leaves and add parsley, shallot, lemon juice and oil. Toss through to combine and season with salt and pepper as needed.
- Toast sough and serve beef mince on top Garnish with herb salad, feta and a drizzle of olive oil.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...