2 – 4 people
- 1 packet of Coles Spaghetti
- 500g Coles Graze Grass Fed Diced Beef Steak
- 4 carrots grated
- 1 tin of tomatoes
- Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Brown Onions diced
- 2 cloves of garlic finely chopped
- 100g grated parmesan
- Heat pan with Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil, season the diced Beef with salt and add to the pan. Brown the beef off to start the caramelisation for 2-3 minutes until brown on each side.
- Add the diced onion and a pinch of salt and stir through. Add two finely chopped cloves of garlic and stir. Cook through until the onion softens, add the grated carrots, the tin tomatoes and stir.
- Turn the Ragu down to a simmer, add a couple of bay leaves for extra flavour then leave for approximately two hours.
- Once the ragu is ready, the beef is soft and falling apart add a handful of parsely and grated parmesan to taste and stir through. The parmesan will help thicken the sauce. Turn the heat off so the parsely doesn’t wilt too much.
- Cook the Spaghetti as per the instructions on the packet. Once al dente, strain and place back into the large pot, add the ragu and stir through.
- Serve in a bowl and add extra parsley and parmesan to taste. Enjoy!
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Malbec or Shiraz.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...