2 – 4 people
- 1 packet of Coles Spaghetti
- 500g Coles Graze Grass Fed Diced Beef Steak
- 4 carrots grated
- 1 tin of tomatoes
- Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Brown Onions diced
- 2 cloves of garlic finely chopped
- 100g grated parmesan
- Heat pan with Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil, season the diced Beef with salt and add to the pan. Brown the beef off to start the caramelisation for 2-3 minutes until brown on each side.
- Add the diced onion and a pinch of salt and stir through. Add two finely chopped cloves of garlic and stir. Cook through until the onion softens, add the grated carrots, the tin tomatoes and stir.
- Turn the Ragu down to a simmer, add a couple of bay leaves for extra flavour then leave for approximately two hours.
- Once the ragu is ready, the beef is soft and falling apart add a handful of parsely and grated parmesan to taste and stir through. The parmesan will help thicken the sauce. Turn the heat off so the parsely doesn’t wilt too much.
- Cook the Spaghetti as per the instructions on the packet. Once al dente, strain and place back into the large pot, add the ragu and stir through.
- Serve in a bowl and add extra parsley and parmesan to taste. Enjoy!
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 600g Brussels sprouts 1 cup flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped 3 spring onions, finely sliced ½ cup slivered almonds, toasted ½ cup dried cranberries 1 tablespoons Cobram Estate EVOO Sea salt and...
RECIPE BY: Michael weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x Coles Lamb backstraps Coles Ground Cumin (to taste) Coles Chilli flakes (to taste) Sea Salt (to taste) Cobram Estate Robust EVOO 2 Garlic cloves, chopped 2 tbsp Jalna Greek Yoghurt 2 tbsp ZoOSh...
SERVING SIZE:2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS:1.5kg whole chickenMARINADE:1/2 cup ABC Sweet Soy Sauce (kecap manis)1/3 cup TCC Premium Coconut Milk6 kaffir lime leaves (thinly sliced)1 tsp cinnamon powder / 1 cinnamon stick (crushed)1 green chilli (finely sliced)1 tbsp ginger...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 tbs Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 400g Edgell Brown Lentils, rinsed and well drained 2 tbs baby capers, drained 1 small red onion, finely diced 1 Lebanese cucumber, finely diced 1 pomegranate,...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 18 Lamb cutlets Sea Salt Cobram Estate light EVOO YOGHURT SAUCE: 200g Greek yoghurt 1tbs Paprika 1tbs cumin powder Sea Salt HERB SAUCE: 1 bunch of Parsley 1 bunch of Basil 2 anchovies 1 cup Cobram...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 60gm sliced pancetta 1 tsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil ½ cup pistachios, roughly chopped 400gm brussel sprouts, thinly shredded 50 gm shaved parmesan cheese MUSTARD DRESSING: 1 tbsp...