2 – 4 people
- 500g Coles Graze Beef mince
- 2tbs Coles Smoked Paprika
- 2tbs Coles Cumin Powder
- 2tbs Coles Coriander Powder
- 1tbs Coles Garlic Powder
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 2 carrots, grated
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 bunch of Coles Coriander
- 1 avocado cubed
- 1 Cos Lettuce sliced
- Coles Sour Cream
- Grated cheese
- Corn chips
- Cobram Estate Robust EVOO
- To a hot pan, add extra virgin olive oil and mince, break up as putting into pan. Add paprika, cumin, ground coriander, garlic powder and a pinch of salt. Mix through with the mince and cook until brown. Add onion and cook for about 5 minutes.
- For the salsa, mix tomato, cucumber, EVOO, salt and coriander leaves.
- To serve, in a bowl, place lettuce, carrot, salsa, avocado and beef. Top with grated cheese, chilli, a dollop of sour cream and corn chips.
RECIPE BY:Kylie MillarSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:300g flour75g Lurpak Slightly Salted butter75g grated cheddar cheese50g vegemiteColes cling wrapMETHOD:Place all ingredients, except the water, into a food processor and blitz until it resembles fine...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1/4 cup pomegranate molasses Juice of 1 lemon 1/3 cup Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Salt 1 bunch mint, picked 1 bunch parsley, picked 1 bunch coriander, picked 1 red onion, diced 1 bunch...
View Khanh's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...
View Michael's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...
View Courtney's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...
View Sashi's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...