Prep Time 10-15 mins
Cook Time 15 mins
- 500g Coles Graze Beef Lean Mince
- 1 pack of Graze Mince
- 1 brown Onion, diced
- 1 clove of Garlic
- 2tbs Cumin powder
- 2tbs Coriander powder
- 2tbs smoked Paprika
- 1tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 cup Massel Beef Stock
- Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
PICO DE GALLO (SALSA):
- 1 Tomato, diced finely
- 1 Onion, diced finely
- 1bunch of coriander, stems sliced and leave saved for garnishing
- 1 Lime, juice
- 1 Jalapeno, diced
- Sea Salt
- 8 Coles Flour Tortillas
- Shaved Iceberg lettuce
- Grated Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Pickled Jalapenos
- Coriander Leaves
- Add a splash of olive oil to the hot pan and add the mince in small pieces. Add cumin, coriander, smoked paprika, cayenne pepper and stir.
- Add half of the onions and stir through until brown.
- Pour stock over mixture, enough to start brazing the mix.
- To make the pico de gallo, combine onions, tomato, coriander stems, diced jalapenos, lime juice, olive oil and sea salt. Mix and set aside.
- Meanwhile, add diced garlic to mince mix and stir.
- To make your beef tacos, lightly warm and toast the tortillas and then add the fillings – start with mince beef, add pico de gallo, pickled jalapenos, cheese and sour cream. Finish with coriander. Enjoy!
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...