- 4 pack Simson’s Pantry Regular Premium White Wraps
- 2 Tbsp. Cobram Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. fennel seeds
- 1 tsp. cumin seeds
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- ½ tsp each Salt and cracked pepper
- 300gm cooked beetroot, chopped
- 400gm canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 large garlic clove, roughly chopped
- 1 ½ Tbsp. tahini paste
- Zest and Juice of 2 lemons
- 2-3 Tbsp. Cobram Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 180C and line 2 baking trays with greaseproof paper.
- In a mortar and pestle, coarsely grind the fennel and cumin seeds, oregano and salt and pepper.
- Cut the wraps into irregular strips and place into a mixing bowl with the olive oil and spice mix. Toss to coat evenly. Lay out onto the baking trays and avoid them touching. Place into the oven for approximately 7-8 minutes or until golden brown and crisp. Remove and transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Place the beetroot, chickpeas, garlic, tahini paste and lemon zest into a food processor and pulse to combine. Scrape down any larger pieces, add ½ the lemon juice, 2 Tbsp. olive oil and season with salt and freshly cracked black pepper. Blitz to combine. Taste and adjust with extra lemon juice, olive oil or salt and pepper if required. Transfer to serving dish and serve with spiced tortilla crisps on the side.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...