- 4 pack Simson’s Pantry Regular Premium White Wraps
- 2 Tbsp. Cobram Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. fennel seeds
- 1 tsp. cumin seeds
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- ½ tsp each Salt and cracked pepper
- 300gm cooked beetroot, chopped
- 400gm canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 large garlic clove, roughly chopped
- 1 ½ Tbsp. tahini paste
- Zest and Juice of 2 lemons
- 2-3 Tbsp. Cobram Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 180C and line 2 baking trays with greaseproof paper.
- In a mortar and pestle, coarsely grind the fennel and cumin seeds, oregano and salt and pepper.
- Cut the wraps into irregular strips and place into a mixing bowl with the olive oil and spice mix. Toss to coat evenly. Lay out onto the baking trays and avoid them touching. Place into the oven for approximately 7-8 minutes or until golden brown and crisp. Remove and transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Place the beetroot, chickpeas, garlic, tahini paste and lemon zest into a food processor and pulse to combine. Scrape down any larger pieces, add ½ the lemon juice, 2 Tbsp. olive oil and season with salt and freshly cracked black pepper. Blitz to combine. Taste and adjust with extra lemon juice, olive oil or salt and pepper if required. Transfer to serving dish and serve with spiced tortilla crisps on the side.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
Fijian Fish Curry
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...