- 4 pack Simson’s Pantry Regular Premium White Wraps
- 2 Tbsp. Cobram Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. fennel seeds
- 1 tsp. cumin seeds
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- ½ tsp each Salt and cracked pepper
- 300gm cooked beetroot, chopped
- 400gm canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 large garlic clove, roughly chopped
- 1 ½ Tbsp. tahini paste
- Zest and Juice of 2 lemons
- 2-3 Tbsp. Cobram Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 180C and line 2 baking trays with greaseproof paper.
- In a mortar and pestle, coarsely grind the fennel and cumin seeds, oregano and salt and pepper.
- Cut the wraps into irregular strips and place into a mixing bowl with the olive oil and spice mix. Toss to coat evenly. Lay out onto the baking trays and avoid them touching. Place into the oven for approximately 7-8 minutes or until golden brown and crisp. Remove and transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Place the beetroot, chickpeas, garlic, tahini paste and lemon zest into a food processor and pulse to combine. Scrape down any larger pieces, add ½ the lemon juice, 2 Tbsp. olive oil and season with salt and freshly cracked black pepper. Blitz to combine. Taste and adjust with extra lemon juice, olive oil or salt and pepper if required. Transfer to serving dish and serve with spiced tortilla crisps on the side.
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x Coles Penne Rigate 500g 1 x Coles Hot Smoked Salmon fillet 1 x ZoOSh Smoked Salmon dip ½ x Red onion, thinly sliced ½ jar Coles baby Capers ½ Dill bunch, roughly chopped (save a few sprigs for...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 700g baby new potatoes, boiled and diced 2/3 cup tablespoons crème fraiche 1 lemon, zest and juice ½ bunch dill, plus extra to serve 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed 4 red radish, thinly sliced Sea salt...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Ham Hock 2.5 cups Yellow Split Peas 2 large brown onions, finely chopped 3 large carrots, grated 1 Litre Massel Salt Reduced stock Water Salt and Pepper METHOD: In a large stock pot or saucepan place...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: Cobram Estate EVOO for frying 8 medium squid hoods (750gm) ½ cup rice flour 1 Tbsp sea salt 1 Tbsp white pepper 2 tsp cracked black pepper 1 tsp Cayenne pepper (optional) Lime wedges to serve 2 egg...
RECIPE BY: Leslie Chan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 350g rice (cooked) 120g pork (diced) Cobram Estate EVOO 50g pumpkin (diced) 2 eggs (beaten) 2 pcs Jade Phoenix shiitake mushrooms (soaked & diced) 75g prawns (deveined & diced) 50g scallops (diced)...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 tbsp butter 2 clove garlic, grated 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves 2 King brown mushrooms, sliced 200gm Swiss brown (or button) mushrooms, sliced 100gm Oyster mushrooms, roughly torn Salt 400gm tagliatelle...