Bombay Potatoes and Pumpkin
- 500g Potato, peeled and cut into bite sized pieces
- 500g Pumpkin, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 tbsp Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Brown Onion, rough dice
- 1 Garlic Clove, diced
- 1 thumb sized piece of ginger, diced
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1tbs Mustard Seeds
- 1 Pack of Ainsley Harriott Southern Indian Dahl Recipe Mix
- 500mls water
- Coriander to garnish
- Yoghurt to garnish
- Heat water in a pot and add potatoes and cook for 8 minutes before adding pumpkin and cook for another 2 minutes. Drain from water.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add onion and a pinch of salt and cook for 1-2 minutes until onion has softened slightly. Add garlic, ginger, mustard seeds, chilli flakes and Dahl recipe mix, add more olive oil if pan seems dry. Stir through and cook until mixture starts to become fragrant (1-2 minutes). Add pumpkin & Potatoes and toss through to coat everything evenly. Add water and cook down until sauce has thickened.
- Just prior to serving, mix through half of the yoghurt and half the coriander. Garnish with yogurt and coriander when serving.
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x Coles Penne Rigate 500g 1 x Coles Hot Smoked Salmon fillet 1 x ZoOSh Smoked Salmon dip ½ x Red onion, thinly sliced ½ jar Coles baby Capers ½ Dill bunch, roughly chopped (save a few sprigs for...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 700g baby new potatoes, boiled and diced 2/3 cup tablespoons crème fraiche 1 lemon, zest and juice ½ bunch dill, plus extra to serve 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed 4 red radish, thinly sliced Sea salt...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Ham Hock 2.5 cups Yellow Split Peas 2 large brown onions, finely chopped 3 large carrots, grated 1 Litre Massel Salt Reduced stock Water Salt and Pepper METHOD: In a large stock pot or saucepan place...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: Cobram Estate EVOO for frying 8 medium squid hoods (750gm) ½ cup rice flour 1 Tbsp sea salt 1 Tbsp white pepper 2 tsp cracked black pepper 1 tsp Cayenne pepper (optional) Lime wedges to serve 2 egg...
RECIPE BY: Leslie Chan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 350g rice (cooked) 120g pork (diced) Cobram Estate EVOO 50g pumpkin (diced) 2 eggs (beaten) 2 pcs Jade Phoenix shiitake mushrooms (soaked & diced) 75g prawns (deveined & diced) 50g scallops (diced)...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 tbsp butter 2 clove garlic, grated 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves 2 King brown mushrooms, sliced 200gm Swiss brown (or button) mushrooms, sliced 100gm Oyster mushrooms, roughly torn Salt 400gm tagliatelle...