Bombay Potatoes and Pumpkin
- 500g Potato, peeled and cut into bite sized pieces
- 500g Pumpkin, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 tbsp Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Brown Onion, rough dice
- 1 Garlic Clove, diced
- 1 thumb sized piece of ginger, diced
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1tbs Mustard Seeds
- 1 Pack of Ainsley Harriott Southern Indian Dahl Recipe Mix
- 500mls water
- Coriander to garnish
- Yoghurt to garnish
- Heat water in a pot and add potatoes and cook for 8 minutes before adding pumpkin and cook for another 2 minutes. Drain from water.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add onion and a pinch of salt and cook for 1-2 minutes until onion has softened slightly. Add garlic, ginger, mustard seeds, chilli flakes and Dahl recipe mix, add more olive oil if pan seems dry. Stir through and cook until mixture starts to become fragrant (1-2 minutes). Add pumpkin & Potatoes and toss through to coat everything evenly. Add water and cook down until sauce has thickened.
- Just prior to serving, mix through half of the yoghurt and half the coriander. Garnish with yogurt and coriander when serving.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
Fijian Fish Curry
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...