2 – 4 people
- 1 kg baby potatoes
- 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 3 Tbsp Greek Yoghurt
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- ½ bunch coriander, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 190C.
- Place the potatoes in a pot of lightly salted water and bring to the boil over a medium heat. Par-boil potatoes for approximately 8-10 minutes. Strain and allow to air dry.
- In a large mixing bowl add the oil, sugar, spices and season with salt and pepper. Add the potatoes and toss to coat. Transfer to a baking tray, gently squash the potatoes and place in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- Meanwhile, pour boiling water over the peas, strain after 30 seconds and refresh under cold water. Transfer to the mixing bowl, add the potatoes and yoghurt and toss to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper and garnish with spring onion and coriander.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Noir.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...