2 – 4 people
- 500g baby potatoes
- 500mL Massel Liquid Beef Stock
- 2 sprigs of rosemary, plus extra to serve
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and sliced
- 1tbs seeded mustard, plus extra for serving
- 1 tbs white vinegar
- 1 tbs Lurpak salted butter, 1tbs extra for gravy
- Slice potatoes in half lengthways and place into a large pot. Break sprigs of rosemary into halves and add to pot.
- Add in garlic, mustard, vinegar, butter and stock to pot and stir through. Put pot over heat and bring to a boil. Turn down heat and allow pot to simmer for 30 minutes or until potatoes are soft.
- Scoop potatoes out of pot and put onto serving plate. Leave liquid in pot on stove. Add extra butter to pot and continue to reduce to make gravy.
- Spoon extra mustard seeds over potatoes and sprinkle with extra rosemary sprigs.
- Pour thickened gravy over potatoes and serve.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 teaspoons ground cumin 2 teaspoons ground coriander 6 cloves garlic, peeled 1 tablespoon ginger, chopped Juice of 1 lemon, plus extra to serve 400g skinless, boneless Coles chicken thigh, sliced...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 300gm Coles spaghetti or spaghettini ¼ cup Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil 2 tsp freshly cracked black pepper 1 ½ cups grated grand padano ½ cup grated pecorino METHOD : Bring a pot of...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 tbsp Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil 4 cloves garlic, sliced 1 Asian shallot, sliced 1.5 inch piece galangal, peeled and thinly sliced 2 stalks lemongrass 1 tsp ground turmeric ½ tsp chilli...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x Simsons Pantry black rice wraps 2 cups Cobram Estate light olive oil (for frying) 2 small rip avocados 2 limes Sea salt for seasoning 200g sashimi grade yellowfin tuna 2 small French shallots,...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 tub ZoOSh French onion dip 4 Coles Brioche Burger buns 600g Ground Chuck Steak or 3 star mince 1 Onion, chopped in half circles 150g Blue cheese 1 iceberg lettuce, sliced Cobram Estate Light Extra...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 400g tin Edgell Chickpeas, drained and rinsed 100g self-raising flour 2 eggs, lightly whisked 1/3 cup milk 200g Edgell corn kernels, drained and rinsed 1 carrot, grated 2 spring onions, finely sliced 1/3...