2 – 4 people
- 500g baby potatoes
- 500mL Massel Liquid Beef Stock
- 2 sprigs of rosemary, plus extra to serve
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and sliced
- 1tbs seeded mustard, plus extra for serving
- 1 tbs white vinegar
- 1 tbs Lurpak salted butter, 1tbs extra for gravy
- Slice potatoes in half lengthways and place into a large pot. Break sprigs of rosemary into halves and add to pot.
- Add in garlic, mustard, vinegar, butter and stock to pot and stir through. Put pot over heat and bring to a boil. Turn down heat and allow pot to simmer for 30 minutes or until potatoes are soft.
- Scoop potatoes out of pot and put onto serving plate. Leave liquid in pot on stove. Add extra butter to pot and continue to reduce to make gravy.
- Spoon extra mustard seeds over potatoes and sprinkle with extra rosemary sprigs.
- Pour thickened gravy over potatoes and serve.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Chardonnay or Grenache.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
Fijian Fish Curry
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...