2 – 4 people
- 2 avocados, diced
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- ¼ cup chopped coriander
- Juice of 1 lime
- 3 merguez sausages
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 2 Tbsp chipotle sauce (from chipotles in Adobo)
- 100gm firm ricotta
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 Simson’s Pantry Gluten Free Wraps
- Chilli flakes, to serve
- Pre-heat deep fryer with oil.
- Slice the wraps into sixths. Place them into the deep fryer until crispy. If you don’t have a deep fryer, you can do this in a saucepan.
- Heat a pan over a medium-high heat with EVOO. Remove the casing from the sausages and add the meat to the hot pan. Break up into smaller chunks with a wooden spoon and fry off, stirring often until golden and crispy. Add chipotle and mix through. Remove from the heat and transfer to plate.
- In a bowl, add the avocado, onion, coriander and lime zest and juice, season to taste with salt and pepper and adjust with extra lime juice if required. Set aside.
- In another bowl, beat together the eggs. Heat a pan over a low heat with EVOO. Add the egg mixture and gently move the eggs around the pan with spatula constantly until slightly under-cooked.
- To assemble the bowl. place the eggs, chipotle sausage, avocado salsa and the wrap crackers. To serve, add fresh coriander and a sprinkle of chilli flakes.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Fiano or Tempranillo.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
Fijian Fish Curry
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...