2 – 4 people
- 250gm Australian middle bacon rashes, cut into batons
- 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate classic EVOO
- 1 small brown onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 large head broccoli, cut into small florets/rice
- 200ml Philadelphia cooking cream
- 70g pecorino, grated from a block, plus extra to serve
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves, sliced, plus extra to serve
- 4 large zucchini, sliced into noodles with a toothed peeler
- Ground black pepper to serve
- 1 lemon to serve
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Cook the bacon in the oil for 2-3 minutes, then add in the onion and garlic and continue to cook, stirring for 2-3 minutes, or until softened and fragrant.
- Add in the broccoli and cook for 1 minute before adding in the cooking cream. Bring up to the simmer to reduce slightly. Add in the pecorino and basil and remove from the heat. Stir through the zucchini noodles before placing into serving bowls. Garnish with extra basil, pecorino cheese, cracked black pepper and lemon zest.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Pinot G or Vermentino
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
Fijian Fish Curry
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...