2 – 4 people
- 250gm Australian middle bacon rashes, cut into batons
- 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate classic EVOO
- 1 small brown onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 large head broccoli, cut into small florets/rice
- 200ml Philadelphia cooking cream
- 70g pecorino, grated from a block, plus extra to serve
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves, sliced, plus extra to serve
- 4 large zucchini, sliced into noodles with a toothed peeler
- Ground black pepper to serve
- 1 lemon to serve
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Cook the bacon in the oil for 2-3 minutes, then add in the onion and garlic and continue to cook, stirring for 2-3 minutes, or until softened and fragrant.
- Add in the broccoli and cook for 1 minute before adding in the cooking cream. Bring up to the simmer to reduce slightly. Add in the pecorino and basil and remove from the heat. Stir through the zucchini noodles before placing into serving bowls. Garnish with extra basil, pecorino cheese, cracked black pepper and lemon zest.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Pinot G or Vermentino
RECIPE BY: Sam Goodwin SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Chicken thigh fillets, skin on 1⁄4 cup light soy sauce 2 tbsp sake 3cm ginger, minced 1 garlic clove, minced 1 tsp caster sugar 1 cup cornflour Sea salt flakes 2L Cobram Estate EVOO oil, for deep...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 16 X-large green king prawns, shell on 1/3 cup (80ml) Cobram Estate Light EVOO 2 tablespoons ginger, finely grated ½ teaspoon sea salt flakes 3 green spring onions, finely sliced ½ teaspoon caster...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: FLATBREADS: ¾ cup self-raising flour ½ cup Greek yoghurt Salt 2-3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Robust EVOO DUXELLES: 60m Cobram Estate Robust EVOO 300gm mixed mushrooms, sliced Salt and pepper TO SERVE: 300gm...
RECIPE BY: Karen Chan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 6 tbsp Yeo’s Satay sauce 1 lemon (zest only) 1 tsp ground turmeric ½ tsp ground cumin 1 tsp salt 1 tbs sugar 1 tbsp Yeo’s Pure Sesame Oil 3 tbsp cooking oil 400g beef fillet (thinly sliced) 1 pack skewers...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair with Khanh Ong SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 4 Chicken thigh fillets CHICKEN MARINADE: 1 clove of garlic minced 1 large thumb sized piece of ginger julienned 1⁄3 cup of fish sauce FISH SAUCE CARAMEL: 1 tbsp Cobram Estate Light EVOO 2...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbs Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin olive oil ¼ cup store bought green curry paste 3 Tbs fish sauce 3 Tbs brown sugar 3 chicken thighs , sliced into strips 200ml Coles coconut cream 500ml Massel...