Broccoli and Couscous Soup
- 1 packet of Ainsley Harriott’s Roasted Vegetable Couscous
- 2 litres of Massel Vegetable Liquid Stock
- 2 tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil Classic Flavour
- 1 head of broccoli, sliced into small chunks (including stem)
- 1 red onion, roughly diced
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 thumb sized piece of ginger, roughly sliced
- 1 tbsp cumin powder
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- ½ bunch of Kale, roughly chopped
- 1 tin of chickpeas
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Parsley- to garnish
- Greek Yoghurt- to garnish
- In a large pot on low heat add oil, onion, salt, ginger and garlic, stir together, cooking for 2-3 minutes or until aromatic. Add coriander & cumin and again fry off, stirring until aromatic. Add broccoli, Kale and stock, stir through and bring up to the boil and bring to simmer for about 10-15 minutes. Broccoli should be falling apart when pressed.
- Turn off the heat and blend contents with stick blender to desired smoothness.
- Add Couscous and chickpeas, stir through until the couscous is hydrated (approximately 4 minutes).
- Serve with fresh lemon juice, parsley and a spoon of yoghurt.
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x Coles Penne Rigate 500g 1 x Coles Hot Smoked Salmon fillet 1 x ZoOSh Smoked Salmon dip ½ x Red onion, thinly sliced ½ jar Coles baby Capers ½ Dill bunch, roughly chopped (save a few sprigs for...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 700g baby new potatoes, boiled and diced 2/3 cup tablespoons crème fraiche 1 lemon, zest and juice ½ bunch dill, plus extra to serve 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed 4 red radish, thinly sliced Sea salt...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Ham Hock 2.5 cups Yellow Split Peas 2 large brown onions, finely chopped 3 large carrots, grated 1 Litre Massel Salt Reduced stock Water Salt and Pepper METHOD: In a large stock pot or saucepan place...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: Cobram Estate EVOO for frying 8 medium squid hoods (750gm) ½ cup rice flour 1 Tbsp sea salt 1 Tbsp white pepper 2 tsp cracked black pepper 1 tsp Cayenne pepper (optional) Lime wedges to serve 2 egg...
RECIPE BY: Leslie Chan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 350g rice (cooked) 120g pork (diced) Cobram Estate EVOO 50g pumpkin (diced) 2 eggs (beaten) 2 pcs Jade Phoenix shiitake mushrooms (soaked & diced) 75g prawns (deveined & diced) 50g scallops (diced)...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 tbsp butter 2 clove garlic, grated 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves 2 King brown mushrooms, sliced 200gm Swiss brown (or button) mushrooms, sliced 100gm Oyster mushrooms, roughly torn Salt 400gm tagliatelle...