Broccoli and Couscous Soup
- 1 packet of Ainsley Harriott’s Roasted Vegetable Couscous
- 2 litres of Massel Vegetable Liquid Stock
- 2 tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil Classic Flavour
- 1 head of broccoli, sliced into small chunks (including stem)
- 1 red onion, roughly diced
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 thumb sized piece of ginger, roughly sliced
- 1 tbsp cumin powder
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- ½ bunch of Kale, roughly chopped
- 1 tin of chickpeas
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Parsley- to garnish
- Greek Yoghurt- to garnish
- In a large pot on low heat add oil, onion, salt, ginger and garlic, stir together, cooking for 2-3 minutes or until aromatic. Add coriander & cumin and again fry off, stirring until aromatic. Add broccoli, Kale and stock, stir through and bring up to the boil and bring to simmer for about 10-15 minutes. Broccoli should be falling apart when pressed.
- Turn off the heat and blend contents with stick blender to desired smoothness.
- Add Couscous and chickpeas, stir through until the couscous is hydrated (approximately 4 minutes).
- Serve with fresh lemon juice, parsley and a spoon of yoghurt.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...