2 – 4 people
- 6 slices Coles Laurent Sourdough bread
- 1 tub Zoosh Sour Cream & Chives dip
- 100ml Cobram Estate classic EVOO
- 3 cups broccoli florets, finely chopped
- 1 cup basil leaves
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1 small clove garlic
- 1/3 cup whole almonds
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 25g Coles Parmesan cheese, grated from a block, plus extra to serve
- Heat a non-stick grill to a high heat. Drizzle the sourdough with 20ml of the olive oil and grill for 1 minute each side, or until charred. Set aside.
- Heat 20 ml of oil in a non-stick frying pan over a high heat. Cook the broccoli for 2-3 minutes, or until tender. Season with sea salt and remove from the heat.
- To make the pesto, place all the ingredients into a small food processor along with the remaining 60mls of olive oil and blitz until smooth.
- Toss the pesto through the broccoli while still warm.
- Spread the sour cream dip generously over the sourdough bread. Top with the broccoli mixture and garnish with extra lemon zest and grated parmesan cheese just before serving.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...