2 – 4 people
- 2 bunches baby broccoli
- 125g Coles goats curd
- 200ml sour cream
- 6 eggs
- 100g sunflower seeds
- 100g pumpkin seeds
- 1 lemon
- 1 loaf of sourdough, sliced
- Cobram Estate Classic Flavour Extra Virgin Olive Oil, to taste
- Sea Salt, to taste
- Cracked Black Pepper, to taste
- Lay baby broccoli on a dish. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, so that baby broccoli is evenly coated. Season with salt.
- In a pot of water over a stove, boil eggs to desired hardness (6 minutes for soft boil, 10 for hard).
- Over a BBQ, griddle pan or fry pan, place seasoned baby broccoli to cook and char slightly. Ensure sides are evenly cooked but not burnt by turning when needed. Once cooked, take of heat, slice into mouth-sized pieces and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine goats curd with sour cream and a squeeze of lemon juice.
- Toast slices of sourdough. Once toasted, assemble by spreading goats curd mixture over toast, and top with broccoli pieces, sunflower and pumpkin seeds. Peel eggs and put on top.
- Season with salt, pepper and a drizzle of olive oil if desired.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Prosecco
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x Coles Penne Rigate 500g 1 x Coles Hot Smoked Salmon fillet 1 x ZoOSh Smoked Salmon dip ½ x Red onion, thinly sliced ½ jar Coles baby Capers ½ Dill bunch, roughly chopped (save a few sprigs for...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 700g baby new potatoes, boiled and diced 2/3 cup tablespoons crème fraiche 1 lemon, zest and juice ½ bunch dill, plus extra to serve 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed 4 red radish, thinly sliced Sea salt...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Ham Hock 2.5 cups Yellow Split Peas 2 large brown onions, finely chopped 3 large carrots, grated 1 Litre Massel Salt Reduced stock Water Salt and Pepper METHOD: In a large stock pot or saucepan place...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: Cobram Estate EVOO for frying 8 medium squid hoods (750gm) ½ cup rice flour 1 Tbsp sea salt 1 Tbsp white pepper 2 tsp cracked black pepper 1 tsp Cayenne pepper (optional) Lime wedges to serve 2 egg...
RECIPE BY: Leslie Chan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 350g rice (cooked) 120g pork (diced) Cobram Estate EVOO 50g pumpkin (diced) 2 eggs (beaten) 2 pcs Jade Phoenix shiitake mushrooms (soaked & diced) 75g prawns (deveined & diced) 50g scallops (diced)...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 tbsp butter 2 clove garlic, grated 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves 2 King brown mushrooms, sliced 200gm Swiss brown (or button) mushrooms, sliced 100gm Oyster mushrooms, roughly torn Salt 400gm tagliatelle...