2 – 4 people
- 2 bunches baby broccoli
- 125g Coles goats curd
- 200ml sour cream
- 6 eggs
- 100g sunflower seeds
- 100g pumpkin seeds
- 1 lemon
- 1 loaf of sourdough, sliced
- Cobram Estate Classic Flavour Extra Virgin Olive Oil, to taste
- Sea Salt, to taste
- Cracked Black Pepper, to taste
- Lay baby broccoli on a dish. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, so that baby broccoli is evenly coated. Season with salt.
- In a pot of water over a stove, boil eggs to desired hardness (6 minutes for soft boil, 10 for hard).
- Over a BBQ, griddle pan or fry pan, place seasoned baby broccoli to cook and char slightly. Ensure sides are evenly cooked but not burnt by turning when needed. Once cooked, take of heat, slice into mouth-sized pieces and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine goats curd with sour cream and a squeeze of lemon juice.
- Toast slices of sourdough. Once toasted, assemble by spreading goats curd mixture over toast, and top with broccoli pieces, sunflower and pumpkin seeds. Peel eggs and put on top.
- Season with salt, pepper and a drizzle of olive oil if desired.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Prosecco
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
Fijian Fish Curry
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...