2 – 4 people
- 2 bunches baby broccoli
- 125g Coles goats curd
- 200ml sour cream
- 6 eggs
- 100g sunflower seeds
- 100g pumpkin seeds
- 1 lemon
- 1 loaf of sourdough, sliced
- Cobram Estate Classic Flavour Extra Virgin Olive Oil, to taste
- Sea Salt, to taste
- Cracked Black Pepper, to taste
- Lay baby broccoli on a dish. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, so that baby broccoli is evenly coated. Season with salt.
- In a pot of water over a stove, boil eggs to desired hardness (6 minutes for soft boil, 10 for hard).
- Over a BBQ, griddle pan or fry pan, place seasoned baby broccoli to cook and char slightly. Ensure sides are evenly cooked but not burnt by turning when needed. Once cooked, take of heat, slice into mouth-sized pieces and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine goats curd with sour cream and a squeeze of lemon juice.
- Toast slices of sourdough. Once toasted, assemble by spreading goats curd mixture over toast, and top with broccoli pieces, sunflower and pumpkin seeds. Peel eggs and put on top.
- Season with salt, pepper and a drizzle of olive oil if desired.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...