Broccoli Tabbouleh & Lamb Meatballs
- 2 heads broccoli, roughly grated on a box grater, of finely chopped
- 80ml Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil Light Flavour
- 1 Pinch of Sea Salt
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons honey
- ½ cup pistachio nuts
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds, toasted
- ¼ cup sesame seeds, toasted
- ½ cup currants
- ½ bunch flat leaf parsley, chopped
- ½ bunch mint, chopped, plus extra to garnish
- 500g Coles lamb mince
- 1 Tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2/3 cup canned chickpeas, drained
- 2 tsp tahini paste
- 1/3 cup Greek yoghurt
- ¼ cup water
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Broccoli tabbouleh: heat 20ml of olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a high heat. Add the grated broccoli, season with a pinch of sea salt and cook for 2-3 minutes to slightly soften the broccoli. Remove the broccoli from the pan and place in a large bowl to cool.
- Whisk together 40ml of olive oil with the lemon zest, lemon juice, honey and a pinch of sea salt and set aside.
- Lamb meatballs: place the mince into a large bowl. Add in the cumin, cinnamon and a pinch of sea salt. Using clean hands, mix well and roll the into golf ball sized meatballs (you should have around 20 meatballs).
- Wipe the frying pan clean with kitchen towel and place back onto a medium heat.
- Add remaining olive oil and cook the meatballs for 6-8 minutes, or until golden and cooked through, turning occasionally.
- Chickpea dressing: Combine all ingredients, in a small food processor until smooth.
- Mix all the remaining tabbouleh ingredients into the broccoli and pour over the lemon dressing. Toss well to coat then place the tabbouleh onto serving plates. Top with the meatballs and drizzle over the chickpea dressing. Garnish with extra mint leaves.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...