2 – 4 people
- 600g Brussels sprouts
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- ½ cup slivered almonds, toasted
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoons Cobram Estate EVOO
- Sea salt and pepper to season
GREEN GODDESS YOGHURT:
- 1 cup Jalna biodynamic yoghurt
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 2 tablespoons tahini paste
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 avocado, peeled
- 1 cup basil leaves
- ½ cup dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- To make the green goddess yoghurt, place all the ingredients into a food processor, season and blitz until smooth. Set aside.
- Using a mandolin, or a sharp knife, finely slice the Brussels sprouts crossways discarding the base. Place into a large bowl along with the parsley, spring onion and cranberries. Season with a small pinch of sea salt and drizzle with olive oil.
- Spread the green goddess dressing onto the base of a serving platter and top with the slaw. Garnish with cracked black pepper and extra parsley leaves.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Sauvignon Blanc or Gruner Veltliner.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...