2 – 4 people
- 300gm leftover roasted potato
- 400gm leftover mix vegetables
- 100gm peas, leftover or thawed
- 2 Tbsp chopped coriander
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 Tbsp Chilli Powder
- 1 Tbsp Tumeric Powder
- 1 Tbsp Garam Masala
- 4 Burger Buns
- Iceberg Lettuce
- 60gm ZoOsh Sour Cream & Chive Dip
- 60gm Greek Yoghurt
- 4 Swiss cheese Slices
- 2 egg yolks
- Fresh Lime
- Salt and Pepper
- Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil for frying
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Preheat Extra Virgin Olive Oil in fry-pan.
- In a large bowl combine the leftover vegetables, leftover potatoes, peas, spices, egg yolks, spring onion, season to taste with salt and pepper and mix with hands to maintain texture. Wet hands with water and form mixture into patties the size of the burger bun and approximately 1 inch thick.
- Transfer into pan with EVOO on high heat and fry. Once golden brown on each side transfer onto the tray lined with baking paper and place a slice of Swiss cheese on top.
- Slice open burger bun and place on baking tray with patties. Bake for 2-3 minutes.
- In a small bowl add the ZoOsh dip, Jalna greek yoghurt, squeeze of fresh lime, fresh coriander finely shredded and stir. Place aside.
- Finely chop iceberg lettuce and place aside.
- Remove burger buns and patties from the oven. Layer sauce mixture on the base of buns, the patties, then iceberg lettuce and top off with the burger lid. Serve hot.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Prosecco.
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x Coles Penne Rigate 500g 1 x Coles Hot Smoked Salmon fillet 1 x ZoOSh Smoked Salmon dip ½ x Red onion, thinly sliced ½ jar Coles baby Capers ½ Dill bunch, roughly chopped (save a few sprigs for...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 700g baby new potatoes, boiled and diced 2/3 cup tablespoons crème fraiche 1 lemon, zest and juice ½ bunch dill, plus extra to serve 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed 4 red radish, thinly sliced Sea salt...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Ham Hock 2.5 cups Yellow Split Peas 2 large brown onions, finely chopped 3 large carrots, grated 1 Litre Massel Salt Reduced stock Water Salt and Pepper METHOD: In a large stock pot or saucepan place...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: Cobram Estate EVOO for frying 8 medium squid hoods (750gm) ½ cup rice flour 1 Tbsp sea salt 1 Tbsp white pepper 2 tsp cracked black pepper 1 tsp Cayenne pepper (optional) Lime wedges to serve 2 egg...
RECIPE BY: Leslie Chan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 350g rice (cooked) 120g pork (diced) Cobram Estate EVOO 50g pumpkin (diced) 2 eggs (beaten) 2 pcs Jade Phoenix shiitake mushrooms (soaked & diced) 75g prawns (deveined & diced) 50g scallops (diced)...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 tbsp butter 2 clove garlic, grated 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves 2 King brown mushrooms, sliced 200gm Swiss brown (or button) mushrooms, sliced 100gm Oyster mushrooms, roughly torn Salt 400gm tagliatelle...