2 – 4 people
- 300gm leftover roasted potato
- 400gm leftover mix vegetables
- 100gm peas, leftover or thawed
- 2 Tbsp chopped coriander
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 Tbsp Chilli Powder
- 1 Tbsp Tumeric Powder
- 1 Tbsp Garam Masala
- 4 Burger Buns
- Iceberg Lettuce
- 60gm ZoOsh Sour Cream & Chive Dip
- 60gm Greek Yoghurt
- 4 Swiss cheese Slices
- 2 egg yolks
- Fresh Lime
- Salt and Pepper
- Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil for frying
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Preheat Extra Virgin Olive Oil in fry-pan.
- In a large bowl combine the leftover vegetables, leftover potatoes, peas, spices, egg yolks, spring onion, season to taste with salt and pepper and mix with hands to maintain texture. Wet hands with water and form mixture into patties the size of the burger bun and approximately 1 inch thick.
- Transfer into pan with EVOO on high heat and fry. Once golden brown on each side transfer onto the tray lined with baking paper and place a slice of Swiss cheese on top.
- Slice open burger bun and place on baking tray with patties. Bake for 2-3 minutes.
- In a small bowl add the ZoOsh dip, Jalna greek yoghurt, squeeze of fresh lime, fresh coriander finely shredded and stir. Place aside.
- Finely chop iceberg lettuce and place aside.
- Remove burger buns and patties from the oven. Layer sauce mixture on the base of buns, the patties, then iceberg lettuce and top off with the burger lid. Serve hot.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Prosecco.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...