2 – 4 people
- 300gm leftover roasted potato
- 400gm leftover mix vegetables
- 100gm peas, leftover or thawed
- 2 Tbsp chopped coriander
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 Tbsp Chilli Powder
- 1 Tbsp Tumeric Powder
- 1 Tbsp Garam Masala
- 4 Burger Buns
- Iceberg Lettuce
- 60gm ZoOsh Sour Cream & Chive Dip
- 60gm Greek Yoghurt
- 4 Swiss cheese Slices
- 2 egg yolks
- Fresh Lime
- Salt and Pepper
- Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil for frying
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Preheat Extra Virgin Olive Oil in fry-pan.
- In a large bowl combine the leftover vegetables, leftover potatoes, peas, spices, egg yolks, spring onion, season to taste with salt and pepper and mix with hands to maintain texture. Wet hands with water and form mixture into patties the size of the burger bun and approximately 1 inch thick.
- Transfer into pan with EVOO on high heat and fry. Once golden brown on each side transfer onto the tray lined with baking paper and place a slice of Swiss cheese on top.
- Slice open burger bun and place on baking tray with patties. Bake for 2-3 minutes.
- In a small bowl add the ZoOsh dip, Jalna greek yoghurt, squeeze of fresh lime, fresh coriander finely shredded and stir. Place aside.
- Finely chop iceberg lettuce and place aside.
- Remove burger buns and patties from the oven. Layer sauce mixture on the base of buns, the patties, then iceberg lettuce and top off with the burger lid. Serve hot.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...