2 – 4 people
- 1 punnet mixed cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, quartered length ways, diced
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup picked mint leaves
- 2 Tbsp roughly chopped parsley
- ¼ cup Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Juice and zest of ½ lemon
- 50 gm pitted green olives, sliced
- 150gm Fresh Buffalo Mozzarella
- Salt and Pepper
- On a platter, place the cherry tomatoes to act as a base to the salad.
- Using a mandoline, finley slice the red onion. Break up the onion rings and place into iced water for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile place the cucumber on top of the tomatoes. Using your hands, flake off sections of the buffalo mozzarella on top of the cucumber. Place fresh mint leaves on top. Break apart some pitted green olives and place onto the salad. Top with the drained red onion rings. Season with lemon zest and juice, a drizzle of EVOO, salt and pepper.Garnish with fresh parsley leaves.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Reisling
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...