- 60g Ballantyne Unsalted butter, room temperature
- 20 X-large raw green king prawns
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 long red chili, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup flat leaf parsley, plus extra to serve
- ½ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- To butterfly the prawns, using scissors, snip the sharp pointy spike from the tail.
- Cut along the back through the head, leaving connected at the legs. Remove the vein and discard.
- In a mortar and pestle, combine the sea salt, garlic, chilli and parsley and pound into a paste. Alternatively you can use a small food processor.
- Mix the paste into the soft butter along with the pepper and lemon zest until well combined.
- Heat the oven grill to the hottest setting. Place the prawns flesh side up on an oven tray and using a butter knife or pastry brush, coat the prawns in the butter mixture so they are evenly coated.
- Grill for 6-8 minutes, or until just cooked and the shells have changed colour. Be careful not to overcook.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...