- 60g Ballantyne Unsalted butter, room temperature
- 20 X-large raw green king prawns
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 long red chili, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup flat leaf parsley, plus extra to serve
- ½ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- To butterfly the prawns, using scissors, snip the sharp pointy spike from the tail.
- Cut along the back through the head, leaving connected at the legs. Remove the vein and discard.
- In a mortar and pestle, combine the sea salt, garlic, chilli and parsley and pound into a paste. Alternatively you can use a small food processor.
- Mix the paste into the soft butter along with the pepper and lemon zest until well combined.
- Heat the oven grill to the hottest setting. Place the prawns flesh side up on an oven tray and using a butter knife or pastry brush, coat the prawns in the butter mixture so they are evenly coated.
- Grill for 6-8 minutes, or until just cooked and the shells have changed colour. Be careful not to overcook.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...