- 60g Ballantyne Unsalted butter, room temperature
- 20 X-large raw green king prawns
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 long red chili, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup flat leaf parsley, plus extra to serve
- ½ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- To butterfly the prawns, using scissors, snip the sharp pointy spike from the tail.
- Cut along the back through the head, leaving connected at the legs. Remove the vein and discard.
- In a mortar and pestle, combine the sea salt, garlic, chilli and parsley and pound into a paste. Alternatively you can use a small food processor.
- Mix the paste into the soft butter along with the pepper and lemon zest until well combined.
- Heat the oven grill to the hottest setting. Place the prawns flesh side up on an oven tray and using a butter knife or pastry brush, coat the prawns in the butter mixture so they are evenly coated.
- Grill for 6-8 minutes, or until just cooked and the shells have changed colour. Be careful not to overcook.
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x Coles Penne Rigate 500g 1 x Coles Hot Smoked Salmon fillet 1 x ZoOSh Smoked Salmon dip ½ x Red onion, thinly sliced ½ jar Coles baby Capers ½ Dill bunch, roughly chopped (save a few sprigs for...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 700g baby new potatoes, boiled and diced 2/3 cup tablespoons crème fraiche 1 lemon, zest and juice ½ bunch dill, plus extra to serve 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed 4 red radish, thinly sliced Sea salt...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Ham Hock 2.5 cups Yellow Split Peas 2 large brown onions, finely chopped 3 large carrots, grated 1 Litre Massel Salt Reduced stock Water Salt and Pepper METHOD: In a large stock pot or saucepan place...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: Cobram Estate EVOO for frying 8 medium squid hoods (750gm) ½ cup rice flour 1 Tbsp sea salt 1 Tbsp white pepper 2 tsp cracked black pepper 1 tsp Cayenne pepper (optional) Lime wedges to serve 2 egg...
RECIPE BY: Leslie Chan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 350g rice (cooked) 120g pork (diced) Cobram Estate EVOO 50g pumpkin (diced) 2 eggs (beaten) 2 pcs Jade Phoenix shiitake mushrooms (soaked & diced) 75g prawns (deveined & diced) 50g scallops (diced)...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 tbsp butter 2 clove garlic, grated 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves 2 King brown mushrooms, sliced 200gm Swiss brown (or button) mushrooms, sliced 100gm Oyster mushrooms, roughly torn Salt 400gm tagliatelle...