Butterflied BBQ Chicken
- 1 Coles whole chicken, butterflied and deboned
- 2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 heaped tsp. dried chilli flakes
- Zest of 1 lemon
- ¼ cup Cobram Estate EVOO
- In a mortar and pestle add the garlic and salt together and pound into a paste. Add the remaining marinade ingredients and continue to pound together until evenly combined.
- Place butterflied chicken in a baking dish and pour over marinade. Massage into the chicken and ensure there is even coverage. Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour, ideally overnight.
- Turn on BBQ to a medium heat. Place chicken skin side down, close the hood and BBQ for approximately 10-15 minutes, keeping an eye on the skin. Once skin is caramelised, turn the chicken over, close the hood and cook for a further 10-15 minutes or until cooked through. ** Cooking times will vary due to the inconsistent sizes of whole chickens.
- Squeeze the juice of 1 lemon over the top of the chicken and sprinkle with sea salt. Serve with a leafy garden salad.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
Fijian Fish Curry
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...