- 2 Tbsp. Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra
- 200gm spaghetti
- 2 raw chorizos
- 2 eggs
- 125gm parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 2 Tsp Chilli Flakes
- 1 lemon
- Salt and Pepper
- Bring a pot of generously salted water to a boil and cook pasta as per instructions.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs and add half of the grated parmesan, season with a pinch of salt, chilli flakes and freshly cracked black pepper.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a pan over a medium heat. Take the chorizo out of their casings and crumble into the pan. Cook, stirring often for approximately 6-7 minutes or until lightly caramelised.
- Working quickly, strain the pasta from the water and transfer directly into the egg and parmesan mixture and toss through to coat the pasta well. Add in the chorizo and pan juices and continue to toss until well combined. Adjust seasoning with additional salt and cracked black pepper if required.
- Divide pasta among 2 serving bowls, garnish with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice, grated parmesan and a drizzle of olive oil.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...