2 – 4 people
- 2 Tbsp Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- Salt and Pepper
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets, stalk sliced
- 1/2 – 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets, stalk sliced (equal to the amount of broccoli)
- 1/4 cup Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8 John West anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 golden shallot, finely diced
- 1 cup panko crumbs
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 100gm green olives, pitted, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 200C and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the florets and stalks of the cauliflower and broccoli. Add the EVOO, sugar and lemon zest, season with salt and pepper and toss to coat. Transfer to the lined baking tray and place in the oven for 20-25 minutes, turning florets once after 10 minutes. Cauliflower and broccoli should be slightly tender and golden in parts.
- Meanwhile, make the crumb. Heat the oil in a heavy-based pan over medium heat. Add the shallot and chilli first, then add garlic, stirring for 1-2 minutes until aromatic. Then fold through the anchovies and olives. Cook for a further 7-8 minutes, stirring continuously to avoid burning. Reduce heat and add breadcrumbs and parsley, toss to combine then remove from the heat. Once the cauliflower and broccoli have been removed from the oven, pour over 2/3 of the bread crumbs and toss to coat. Transfer to a serving plate, sprinkle with the remaining crumb and season with a squeeze of lemon, salt and pepper.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Merlot or Chenin Blanc
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
Fijian Fish Curry
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...