Cauliflower and Couscous Salad
- ½ a Cauliflower, stem removed and grated
- 1 Packet of Ainsley Harriott’s Moroccan Medley Couscous
- 100g roasted Almonds
- 100g Sunflower seeds
- 100g Pumpkin Seeds
- 50g Sesame seeds
- 100g dried apricots, roughly chopped
- 1 bunch of coriander
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 bunch of mint
- 400g Greek Yoghurt
- 2tbs tahini
- 1 tbs cumin powder
- Juice of 1 lemon
- sea salt
- Rehydrate your couscous with boiling water and a drizzle of oil, stir through. Once rehydrated add all seed, cauliflower and apricot. Finely slice all herbs, making sure to only cut through the bunch once to avoid bruising. Add to the couscous bowl and season with olive oil and salt. Stir through and fluff the couscous if necessary. Pour onto a serving platter.
- In a separate bowl, combine yoghurt, tahini, cumin and lemon with a whisk. Pour dressing over platter. Garnish with any remaining herbs if available.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...