Cauliflower and Couscous Salad
- ½ a Cauliflower, stem removed and grated
- 1 Packet of Ainsley Harriott’s Moroccan Medley Couscous
- 100g roasted Almonds
- 100g Sunflower seeds
- 100g Pumpkin Seeds
- 50g Sesame seeds
- 100g dried apricots, roughly chopped
- 1 bunch of coriander
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 bunch of mint
- 400g Greek Yoghurt
- 2tbs tahini
- 1 tbs cumin powder
- Juice of 1 lemon
- sea salt
- Rehydrate your couscous with boiling water and a drizzle of oil, stir through. Once rehydrated add all seed, cauliflower and apricot. Finely slice all herbs, making sure to only cut through the bunch once to avoid bruising. Add to the couscous bowl and season with olive oil and salt. Stir through and fluff the couscous if necessary. Pour onto a serving platter.
- In a separate bowl, combine yoghurt, tahini, cumin and lemon with a whisk. Pour dressing over platter. Garnish with any remaining herbs if available.
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x Coles Penne Rigate 500g 1 x Coles Hot Smoked Salmon fillet 1 x ZoOSh Smoked Salmon dip ½ x Red onion, thinly sliced ½ jar Coles baby Capers ½ Dill bunch, roughly chopped (save a few sprigs for...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 700g baby new potatoes, boiled and diced 2/3 cup tablespoons crème fraiche 1 lemon, zest and juice ½ bunch dill, plus extra to serve 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed 4 red radish, thinly sliced Sea salt...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Ham Hock 2.5 cups Yellow Split Peas 2 large brown onions, finely chopped 3 large carrots, grated 1 Litre Massel Salt Reduced stock Water Salt and Pepper METHOD: In a large stock pot or saucepan place...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: Cobram Estate EVOO for frying 8 medium squid hoods (750gm) ½ cup rice flour 1 Tbsp sea salt 1 Tbsp white pepper 2 tsp cracked black pepper 1 tsp Cayenne pepper (optional) Lime wedges to serve 2 egg...
RECIPE BY: Leslie Chan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 350g rice (cooked) 120g pork (diced) Cobram Estate EVOO 50g pumpkin (diced) 2 eggs (beaten) 2 pcs Jade Phoenix shiitake mushrooms (soaked & diced) 75g prawns (deveined & diced) 50g scallops (diced)...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 tbsp butter 2 clove garlic, grated 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves 2 King brown mushrooms, sliced 200gm Swiss brown (or button) mushrooms, sliced 100gm Oyster mushrooms, roughly torn Salt 400gm tagliatelle...