2 – 4 people
- 380g Birds Eye cauliflower rice
- 3 tablespoons Cobram Estate Classic extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to serve
- 3 rashers rindless bacon, diced
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest, plus wedges to serve
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- Seas salt and black pepper for seasoning
- 2 large eggs
- 3 stalks curly kale, washed
- 1 ripe avocado to serve, sliced into quarters
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large non-stick frying pan. Add the cauliflower rice and a pinch of salt and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until softened.
- Place the cauliflower in a large bowl and put the same pan back onto the heat. Add another tablespoon of oil into the pan and cook the bacon for 2-3 minutes then add in with the cauliflower.
- Allow the cauliflower to cool slightly before adding in the lemon zest, thyme, salt, pepper, eggs and mix to combine.
- Wipe out the frying pan with kitchen towel and add in the remaining oil. Place onto a medium heat. Spoon 2 tablespoons of the mixture for each hash into the pan and cook in batches, for 2 minutes each side, or until golden.
Keep the hash warm while you cook the kale for 2 minutes in the pan.
- To serve, place a couple of the cauliflower hash onto serving plates along with the kale, a slice of avocado, lemon wedges and extra olive oil.
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x Coles Penne Rigate 500g 1 x Coles Hot Smoked Salmon fillet 1 x ZoOSh Smoked Salmon dip ½ x Red onion, thinly sliced ½ jar Coles baby Capers ½ Dill bunch, roughly chopped (save a few sprigs for...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 700g baby new potatoes, boiled and diced 2/3 cup tablespoons crème fraiche 1 lemon, zest and juice ½ bunch dill, plus extra to serve 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed 4 red radish, thinly sliced Sea salt...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Ham Hock 2.5 cups Yellow Split Peas 2 large brown onions, finely chopped 3 large carrots, grated 1 Litre Massel Salt Reduced stock Water Salt and Pepper METHOD: In a large stock pot or saucepan place...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: Cobram Estate EVOO for frying 8 medium squid hoods (750gm) ½ cup rice flour 1 Tbsp sea salt 1 Tbsp white pepper 2 tsp cracked black pepper 1 tsp Cayenne pepper (optional) Lime wedges to serve 2 egg...
RECIPE BY: Leslie Chan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 350g rice (cooked) 120g pork (diced) Cobram Estate EVOO 50g pumpkin (diced) 2 eggs (beaten) 2 pcs Jade Phoenix shiitake mushrooms (soaked & diced) 75g prawns (deveined & diced) 50g scallops (diced)...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 tbsp butter 2 clove garlic, grated 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves 2 King brown mushrooms, sliced 200gm Swiss brown (or button) mushrooms, sliced 100gm Oyster mushrooms, roughly torn Salt 400gm tagliatelle...