2 – 4 people
- 380g Birds Eye cauliflower rice
- 3 tablespoons Cobram Estate Classic extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to serve
- 3 rashers rindless bacon, diced
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest, plus wedges to serve
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- Seas salt and black pepper for seasoning
- 2 large eggs
- 3 stalks curly kale, washed
- 1 ripe avocado to serve, sliced into quarters
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large non-stick frying pan. Add the cauliflower rice and a pinch of salt and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until softened.
- Place the cauliflower in a large bowl and put the same pan back onto the heat. Add another tablespoon of oil into the pan and cook the bacon for 2-3 minutes then add in with the cauliflower.
- Allow the cauliflower to cool slightly before adding in the lemon zest, thyme, salt, pepper, eggs and mix to combine.
- Wipe out the frying pan with kitchen towel and add in the remaining oil. Place onto a medium heat. Spoon 2 tablespoons of the mixture for each hash into the pan and cook in batches, for 2 minutes each side, or until golden.
Keep the hash warm while you cook the kale for 2 minutes in the pan.
- To serve, place a couple of the cauliflower hash onto serving plates along with the kale, a slice of avocado, lemon wedges and extra olive oil.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
Fijian Fish Curry
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...