2 – 4 people
- 3/4 cup quinoa
- 2 cups Coles soy milk (or preferred milk)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp mixed spice
- 1 tsp ground cardamom
- Small pinch salt
- 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup almonds, roughly chopped
- 1 pear, cored, chopped
- 1 pear, cored, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup almonds, or pistachios roughly chopped
- Coles Maple Syrup
- Add all the porridge ingredients to a medium pot and place over a medium-low heat. Bring to a boil, stirring often to avoid any sticking to the bottom. Reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer, stirring often for 15-20 minutes until the liquid has been well absorbed. Taste and adjust seasoning if required.
- Divide into serving bowls and top with extra fruit and nuts. Chill any leftover and enjoy within 2-3 days, cold or warm.
- *Alternate with seasonal fruit.
RECIPE BY:Courtney Roulston and Scott McRaeSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS:12 fresh scallops in the half shell80g Lurpak butter, room temperature2 teaspoon lemon zest, finely grated1 large clove garlic, grated2 tablespoons fresh dill, finely chopped1 green...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp cooking sake 2 Tbsp Coles soy sauce 1 inch piece ginger, peeled, finely grated 1 clove garlic, finely grated 4 chicken thighs, diced into 2 inch thick pieces 1/4 cup potato or corn starch** 1/4...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 6 slices Coles Laurent Sourdough bread 1 tub Zoosh Sour Cream & Chives dip 100ml Cobram Estate classic EVOO 3 cups broccoli florets, finely chopped BASIL PESTO: 1 cup basil leaves 1/2 cup flat leaf...
RECIPE BY: Lillie Giang SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 tbsp water 1 cup red syrup 1 cup Valcom Water Chestnut Whole (cut into small, evenly, bite-sized pieces) 1 cup tapioca flour ½ cup water ½ cup sugar 1 cup TCC Premium Coconut Milk crushed ice a pinch of...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 packet (500g) Birds Eye Cauliflower Rice 1 Brown Onion diced 2 Garlic Cloves finely diced 1tbsp Ground Garam Masala 1tbsp Ground Cumin 1tbsp Ground Coriander 1tbsp Ground Tumeric 1tbsp Mustard Seeds 1...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan (Ikuei Arakane) SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 120g cabbage (finely chopped) 25g spring onion (finely chopped) 100g squid tube (finely chopped) 3 tbsp vegetable oil BATTER: 120g plain flour 1 tsp baking powder 2 eggs (size = 700g dozen)...