Char Siu Pork
- 600gm Coles Pork Rashers
- 1/3 cup Lee Kum Kee Char Siu Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Lee Kum Kee Soy Sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, finely grated
- 2cm piece ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 1 tsp Chinese Five Spice
- Combine all ingredients, except the pork in a large, non-reactive bowl and whisk together to combine. Add in the pork rashers and toss to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours, ideally 24 hours.
- Heat oven to 180C. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper and place a wire rack on top. Place marinated pork rashers on the wire rack and bake for 30, turning and basting with extra marinade every 10 minutes. Turn oven to grill setting and grill on each side for a further 5 minutes each or until slightly charred on the edges and sticky.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 10 minutes before serving. Serve as whole rashers or chop into 1 inch pieces and garnish with finely sliced spring onion.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...