2 – 4 people
- 2 x Coles charcoal brioche buns
- 2 x 150g fillets firm white fish, such as red snapper, blue eye or bream
- ½ cup plain flour for dusting
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 2 cups Cobram Estate Light EVOO for frying
- 4 leaves butter lettuce, washed
CRUSHED PEA MAYO:
- 160g frozen peas, blanched
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon dill
- Juice and zest of ½ lemon
- 2 tablespoons ZoOSh whole egg mayonnaise
- Place the peas into a jug and blitz using a stick blender. Mix the crushed peas with the spring onion, dill, lemon, mayonnaise and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan to 160 degrees C. Coat the fish with the flour, then dust off any excess. Place fish into egg, then into breadcrumbs. Fry the crumbed fish for 2-3 minutes each side, or until golden and crispy. Drain on kitchen paper.
- Heat the brioche rolls in a grill pan before placing in the lettuce and crispy fish. Dollop the crushed pea mayo over the fish and serve immediately.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Sauvignon Blanc or Prosecco.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...