Chargrilled leg of lamb
- 1 packet of Littler Lucifer Ready-To-Use Smoking Wood Chips Hickory & Mesquite
- 1 boneless leg of lamb, scored on the non-skin side
- 3 tomatoes
- 2 red onions
- 1 lemon, to garnish
- 4 cloves of garlic, sliced
- 10 sprigs thyme, chopped
- 5 sprigs rosemary, chopped
- ½ bunch parsley, finely sliced
- 1 cup Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tomato
- Juice of ½ lemon
- In a bowl, combine the marinade ingredients, crushing the tomato to release its juice and adding a pinch of salt. Mix with your hands, crushing the tomatoes as much as possible into the mixture.
- Place the marinade into the flesh of the lamb, reserving a small amount of for the dressing of your salad. Allow to marinate for 2-12 hours.
- 5 minutes before you plan on cooking your meat, poke some holes in your Little Lucifer Smoking Chips and add to your BBQ and close the lid. Once smoke becomes apparent, add your lamb to the grill and put the lid back on. Cook for 10-12 minutes until it is nice and crispy/ caramelised on the bottom. Flip lamb and add tomato and onion to the grill for another 5- 10 minutes.
- Set aside the lamb to rest for 5 minutes. Slice tomatoes and onion into bite-size piece and combine in a bowl with reserved marinade dressing.
- Carve the lamb to desired thickness and top with tomato salsa and garnish with lemon slices.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
Fijian Fish Curry
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...