2 – 4 people
- 1pkt Ainsley Harriott Roast Vegetable Cous Cous
- 160mL hot water
- 1 red onion
- 1 eggplant
- 1 zucchini
- 1 bunch of coriander
- 1 bunch of mint
- 50g roasted almonds, chopped
- 100g Jalna Greek Yoghurt
- 1tbs tahini
- 1tsp cumin powder
- Cobram Estate light Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cous cous, olive oil and hot water. Set aside, allowing cous cous to rehydrate.
- Heat a large griddle pan over a stove. Slice eggplant and zucchini into thick 0.5-1 cm thick slices.
- Cut onion into eighths. Put vegetables onto plate and dress with a drizzle of olive oil and salt.
- Carefully lay vegetables across griddle pan and drizzle tops with a little extra olive oil. Allow vegetables to chargrill on one side and then turn to char the other. Take of heat and set aside.
- Once all water has been absorbed by cous cous, mix through chargrilled onion. Cut chargrilled eggplant and zucchini into rough chunks and mix through cous cous.
- Pick mint leaves off stem and tear into salad. Do the same with the coriander, stirring through.
- In a separate bowl, prepare the yoghurt dressing. Combine the yoghurt, drizzle of olive oil, pinch of salt, tahini and cumin.
- To serve, spread ¾ of the yoghurt dressing onto the base of a serving platter. Cover with cous cous salad. Top with toasted almonds, extra mint and coriander leaves, and the remaining yoghurt dressing.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...