2 – 4 people
- 600g Coles green beans, trimmed
- 1 Tablespoon Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin olive oil, plus extra to serve
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup whole roast almonds, chopped
- ¼ bunch dill sprigs to serve
- Cracked black pepper to serve
- 90g John West Rosemary and Sea Salt Tuna
- 1 hard-boiled egg, peeled, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup ZoOSh whole egg mayonnaise
- 4 John West anchovy fillets in oil, drained
- 2 teaspoons baby capers
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 long green chili, diced, plus extra to serve
- 40ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin olive oil
- To make the tonnato sauce, place the tuna and its oil, plus all the other sauce ingredients into a small food processor. Season with a small pinch of sea salt and blend until smooth, adding a little extra olive oil if the mixture is too thick. Set aside.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan or BBQ grill plate to high. Toss the beans in the oil and a pinch of sea salt and grill, turning for 5 minutes, or until charred and tender.
- To serve, spread half the tonnato sauce onto the base of a serving platter. Top with the beans and drizzle over some extra sauce. Scatter with almonds, dill, cracked black pepper and a drizzle of olive oil.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Gruner Veltliner or Merlot.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...