Charred Vegetable Salad
- 2 bunches Asparagus, bottom section removed
- 1 bunch baby broccoli
- 1 bunch spring onions, stems and any tops that look a bit old removed
- 300mls sour cream
- 120g goats cheese
- 1 lemon, zest and juice of
- 1 bunch of Dill, finely sliced
- 100g pine nuts
- Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Toss asparagus, spring onion and baby broccoli in a bowl with some olive oil and salt in a bowl until the asparagus is evenly coated.
- Place vegetables onto a hot BBQ grill/ griddle pan, making sure they don’t overlap, (may need to be done in batches depending on size of grill). Turn over once black marks appear. Remove when slightly charred and soft. Slice spring onions into bite sized pieces.
- In a bowl, crumble goats cheese with sour cream, 2 tbsp olive oil and lemon, whisking to combine.
- Toss Vegetables with a light coating just prior to serving on a bed of the sour cream sauce, garnish with dill and pine nuts.
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x Coles Penne Rigate 500g 1 x Coles Hot Smoked Salmon fillet 1 x ZoOSh Smoked Salmon dip ½ x Red onion, thinly sliced ½ jar Coles baby Capers ½ Dill bunch, roughly chopped (save a few sprigs for...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 700g baby new potatoes, boiled and diced 2/3 cup tablespoons crème fraiche 1 lemon, zest and juice ½ bunch dill, plus extra to serve 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed 4 red radish, thinly sliced Sea salt...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Ham Hock 2.5 cups Yellow Split Peas 2 large brown onions, finely chopped 3 large carrots, grated 1 Litre Massel Salt Reduced stock Water Salt and Pepper METHOD: In a large stock pot or saucepan place...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: Cobram Estate EVOO for frying 8 medium squid hoods (750gm) ½ cup rice flour 1 Tbsp sea salt 1 Tbsp white pepper 2 tsp cracked black pepper 1 tsp Cayenne pepper (optional) Lime wedges to serve 2 egg...
RECIPE BY: Leslie Chan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 350g rice (cooked) 120g pork (diced) Cobram Estate EVOO 50g pumpkin (diced) 2 eggs (beaten) 2 pcs Jade Phoenix shiitake mushrooms (soaked & diced) 75g prawns (deveined & diced) 50g scallops (diced)...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 tbsp butter 2 clove garlic, grated 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves 2 King brown mushrooms, sliced 200gm Swiss brown (or button) mushrooms, sliced 100gm Oyster mushrooms, roughly torn Salt 400gm tagliatelle...