Cheat’s Paella Rice With Chicken And Seafood
- 2 x 105g pack Ainsley Harriott’s Singapore Aromatic Spice Rice
- 300g Coles Family Hot Roast BBQ Chicken – breast meat, shredded
- 500ml Massel Chicken Liquid Stock
- 12 large raw green prawns, peeled with tail left on
- 12 black mussels, beards removed
- 1 brown onion, sliced
- 200g green beans, sliced into ½ cm rounds
- 1 tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Flat leaf parsley to garnish
- Lemon wedges to serve
- Heat oil over a medium heat in a large saucepan. Cook the onion for 2 minutes with a touch of sea salt, then add in the beans, rice mix and stock. Bring up to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes.
- Add in the chicken and stir through the rice to warm. Place the prawns and mussels on the rice and gently nestle them into the rice. Cover with a lid and leave on a gentle simmer for 5 minutes, or until the prawns have cooked through and the mussels have opened.
- Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges and serve in the pan with a green salad on the side.
RECIPE BY:Kylie MillarSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:300g flour75g Lurpak Slightly Salted butter75g grated cheddar cheese50g vegemiteColes cling wrapMETHOD:Place all ingredients, except the water, into a food processor and blitz until it resembles fine...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1/4 cup pomegranate molasses Juice of 1 lemon 1/3 cup Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Salt 1 bunch mint, picked 1 bunch parsley, picked 1 bunch coriander, picked 1 red onion, diced 1 bunch...
View Khanh's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...
View Michael's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...
View Courtney's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...
View Sashi's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...