Cheat’s Paella Rice With Chicken And Seafood
- 2 x 105g pack Ainsley Harriott’s Singapore Aromatic Spice Rice
- 300g Coles Family Hot Roast BBQ Chicken – breast meat, shredded
- 500ml Massel Chicken Liquid Stock
- 12 large raw green prawns, peeled with tail left on
- 12 black mussels, beards removed
- 1 brown onion, sliced
- 200g green beans, sliced into ½ cm rounds
- 1 tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Flat leaf parsley to garnish
- Lemon wedges to serve
- Heat oil over a medium heat in a large saucepan. Cook the onion for 2 minutes with a touch of sea salt, then add in the beans, rice mix and stock. Bring up to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes.
- Add in the chicken and stir through the rice to warm. Place the prawns and mussels on the rice and gently nestle them into the rice. Cover with a lid and leave on a gentle simmer for 5 minutes, or until the prawns have cooked through and the mussels have opened.
- Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges and serve in the pan with a green salad on the side.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
Fijian Fish Curry
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...