2 – 4 people
- 2 x Coles Fresh Select Baby Cos Lettuce
- 1 cup ZoOSh Mayonnaise
- 2 x lemon
- ½ red onion, diced
- ½ bunch parsley
- 4 x chicken thighs
- 5 anchovies fillets (or less), chopped and mashed
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Cobram Estate Classic EVOO
- Pre-heat BBQ.
- Drizzle EVOO over the chicken thighs and place onto the BBQ grill. Turn when ready to cook the other side. Once cooked, take off to rest.
- Slice lemons in half and place cut side down onto the BBQ.
- Meanwhile, take the outside leaves off the cos lettuce. Trim the stem of the lettuce and slice in quarters lengthways. Place onto the BBQ to soften the lettuce, turning when char marks are on the leaves. Set aside when cooked.
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, anchovies, EVOO, red onion, sesame seeds and red wine vinegar. Mix in parsley leaves.
- To serve, place the cos lettuce onto a platter. Drizzle with the mayonnaise dressing and top with the chicken thighs. Add a squeeze of lemon over the top and garnish with some parsley.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Gruner Veltliner or Sauvignon Blanc.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...