Chicken & Kale Caesar Salad
- 300g leftover Coles Hot Roast Family BBQ chicken meat, sliced
- 4 curly kale stems, stalks removed, leaves finely sliced
- 180g Smoked bacon, rind removed
- 2 thick slices sourdough bread, crust removed
- 1Tb Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cups celeriac, peeled, sliced into matchsticks
- 2 stalks celery, finely sliced
- 1 green pear, core removed, thinly sliced
- 100g parmesan cheese, shaved
- ½ clove garlic, finely grated
- ½ cup buttermilk
- 2 Tbsp. ZoOSh whole egg mayonnaise
- lemon juice
- finely grated lemon zest
- maple syrup
- 2tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 anchovy fillet, drained, finely chopped
- Heat a non-stick frypan over a medium/high heat. Add the bacon and cook for 2-minutes each side, or until golden and crisp. Remove from the heat and set aside to drain on paper towel to cool. Place the same pan back onto a medium heat with the olive oil. Place the sourdough bread into a small food processor and blitz into crumbs. Place the breadcrumbs into the pan and cook, stirring for 4-5 minutes, or until golden and crisp. Season with a pinch of sea salt and take off the heat and set aside.
- Whisk together all the dressing ingredients until smooth.
- In a large bowl combine the sliced BBQ chicken, celeriac, celery, kale, pear and parmesan cheese. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well to coat.
- Place the salad into serving bowls and break over pieces of the bacon and scatter on the breadcrumbs.
- Cut celeriac can easily oxidize, so place it into a bowl of cold water with a squeeze of lemon in it once prepared to stop it going brown!
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
Fijian Fish Curry
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...