Chicken Meatballs with Zoodles
Prep Time 15-20
Cook Time 15-20
- 500g Coles Chicken mince
- ½ Onion, diced
- 1tbs sesame seeds
- 50g Ricotta cheese
- ¼ Parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 sprigs of Parsley stems, chopped finely
- ¼ tsp Chilli flakes
- pinch of salt
- 1 tin of Ardmona Diced Tomatoes
- ½ Onion, chopped
- 1 Garlic clove, chopped
- ¼ tsp Chilli flakes
- 50g pitted olives, halved
- 8 sprigs of parsley, chopped
- 3tbsp Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Sea Salt
- 4 Zucchini, cut into noodles
- Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Parmesan cheese
- Preheat your oven to 180C degrees
- Place all the ingredients for meatballs in a bowl and using your hands mix until well combined. Fry off a small amount of the meat in a pan to test for seasoning. Use an ice cream soup to measure out your meatballs and scoop them onto a baking tray lined with baking paper. Drizzle olive oil over meatballs and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- In a pan heat oil before adding onions and a pinch of salt. Cook for 1 minute or until the onion begins to brown slightly, then add garlic, chilli flakes and cook for 1 minute before adding tomatoes and stirring through. Add ½ cup of water and allow to simmer until sauce starts to thicken..
- Thinly slice the zucchinis to make strips of noodles, alternatively use a ‘zoodle’ gadget to make noodles. Add to sauce in pan to soften and absorb sauce. Add in parsley and olives, stir through. Once meatballs are ready, add to pan and toss through to coat everything evenly in sauce.
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x Coles Penne Rigate 500g 1 x Coles Hot Smoked Salmon fillet 1 x ZoOSh Smoked Salmon dip ½ x Red onion, thinly sliced ½ jar Coles baby Capers ½ Dill bunch, roughly chopped (save a few sprigs for...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 700g baby new potatoes, boiled and diced 2/3 cup tablespoons crème fraiche 1 lemon, zest and juice ½ bunch dill, plus extra to serve 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed 4 red radish, thinly sliced Sea salt...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Ham Hock 2.5 cups Yellow Split Peas 2 large brown onions, finely chopped 3 large carrots, grated 1 Litre Massel Salt Reduced stock Water Salt and Pepper METHOD: In a large stock pot or saucepan place...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: Cobram Estate EVOO for frying 8 medium squid hoods (750gm) ½ cup rice flour 1 Tbsp sea salt 1 Tbsp white pepper 2 tsp cracked black pepper 1 tsp Cayenne pepper (optional) Lime wedges to serve 2 egg...
RECIPE BY: Leslie Chan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 350g rice (cooked) 120g pork (diced) Cobram Estate EVOO 50g pumpkin (diced) 2 eggs (beaten) 2 pcs Jade Phoenix shiitake mushrooms (soaked & diced) 75g prawns (deveined & diced) 50g scallops (diced)...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 tbsp butter 2 clove garlic, grated 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves 2 King brown mushrooms, sliced 200gm Swiss brown (or button) mushrooms, sliced 100gm Oyster mushrooms, roughly torn Salt 400gm tagliatelle...