Chicken Meatballs with Zoodles
Prep Time 15-20
Cook Time 15-20
- 500g Coles Chicken mince
- ½ Onion, diced
- 1tbs sesame seeds
- 50g Ricotta cheese
- ¼ Parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 sprigs of Parsley stems, chopped finely
- ¼ tsp Chilli flakes
- pinch of salt
- 1 tin of Ardmona Diced Tomatoes
- ½ Onion, chopped
- 1 Garlic clove, chopped
- ¼ tsp Chilli flakes
- 50g pitted olives, halved
- 8 sprigs of parsley, chopped
- 3tbsp Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Sea Salt
- 4 Zucchini, cut into noodles
- Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Parmesan cheese
- Preheat your oven to 180C degrees
- Place all the ingredients for meatballs in a bowl and using your hands mix until well combined. Fry off a small amount of the meat in a pan to test for seasoning. Use an ice cream soup to measure out your meatballs and scoop them onto a baking tray lined with baking paper. Drizzle olive oil over meatballs and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- In a pan heat oil before adding onions and a pinch of salt. Cook for 1 minute or until the onion begins to brown slightly, then add garlic, chilli flakes and cook for 1 minute before adding tomatoes and stirring through. Add ½ cup of water and allow to simmer until sauce starts to thicken..
- Thinly slice the zucchinis to make strips of noodles, alternatively use a ‘zoodle’ gadget to make noodles. Add to sauce in pan to soften and absorb sauce. Add in parsley and olives, stir through. Once meatballs are ready, add to pan and toss through to coat everything evenly in sauce.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...