Chicken Meatballs with Zoodles
Prep Time 15-20
Cook Time 15-20
- 500g Coles Chicken mince
- ½ Onion, diced
- 1tbs sesame seeds
- 50g Ricotta cheese
- ¼ Parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 sprigs of Parsley stems, chopped finely
- ¼ tsp Chilli flakes
- pinch of salt
- 1 tin of Ardmona Diced Tomatoes
- ½ Onion, chopped
- 1 Garlic clove, chopped
- ¼ tsp Chilli flakes
- 50g pitted olives, halved
- 8 sprigs of parsley, chopped
- 3tbsp Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Sea Salt
- 4 Zucchini, cut into noodles
- Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Parmesan cheese
- Preheat your oven to 180C degrees
- Place all the ingredients for meatballs in a bowl and using your hands mix until well combined. Fry off a small amount of the meat in a pan to test for seasoning. Use an ice cream soup to measure out your meatballs and scoop them onto a baking tray lined with baking paper. Drizzle olive oil over meatballs and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- In a pan heat oil before adding onions and a pinch of salt. Cook for 1 minute or until the onion begins to brown slightly, then add garlic, chilli flakes and cook for 1 minute before adding tomatoes and stirring through. Add ½ cup of water and allow to simmer until sauce starts to thicken..
- Thinly slice the zucchinis to make strips of noodles, alternatively use a ‘zoodle’ gadget to make noodles. Add to sauce in pan to soften and absorb sauce. Add in parsley and olives, stir through. Once meatballs are ready, add to pan and toss through to coat everything evenly in sauce.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...