Chicken Parmi Nuggets
- 1 tin of Ardmona Diced Tomatoes
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- ½ tsp Chilli Flakes
- 1 tsp dried Oregano
- ½ bunch of parsley, finely chopped
- 2 Coles Chicken Breasts, sliced into small and even nugget-sized pieces
- ½ cup plain flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 50g Parmesan cheese, grated
- 5 thyme sprigs
- 400g Mozzarella, torn
- Sea Salt
- Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil for Frying
- Saute onion and garlic in hot oil until softened and translucent. Add oregano and chilli, toasting them off. Add tomatoes and stir through and allow to simmer until thickened. Add parsley just prior to serving on nuggets.
- In a bowl mix a pinch of salt, parmesan and breadcrumbs to make your crumbing mixture. In a small bowl, whisk eggs to make your wet mixture. In a separate bowl add your flour. Start crumbing the chicken first with the flour, then in eggs and finally in the breadcrumb mixture.
- In hot oil, shallow-fry your nuggets in batches until golden on both sides. Remove and drain excess oil on paper towel.
- Place the nuggets across a baking tray lined with baking paper and spoon the tomato mixture on top of each nugget. Place the cheese on top of the tomato mixture and put into the oven at 250C with the grill for 2-3 minutes.
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x Coles Penne Rigate 500g 1 x Coles Hot Smoked Salmon fillet 1 x ZoOSh Smoked Salmon dip ½ x Red onion, thinly sliced ½ jar Coles baby Capers ½ Dill bunch, roughly chopped (save a few sprigs for...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 700g baby new potatoes, boiled and diced 2/3 cup tablespoons crème fraiche 1 lemon, zest and juice ½ bunch dill, plus extra to serve 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed 4 red radish, thinly sliced Sea salt...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Ham Hock 2.5 cups Yellow Split Peas 2 large brown onions, finely chopped 3 large carrots, grated 1 Litre Massel Salt Reduced stock Water Salt and Pepper METHOD: In a large stock pot or saucepan place...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: Cobram Estate EVOO for frying 8 medium squid hoods (750gm) ½ cup rice flour 1 Tbsp sea salt 1 Tbsp white pepper 2 tsp cracked black pepper 1 tsp Cayenne pepper (optional) Lime wedges to serve 2 egg...
RECIPE BY: Leslie Chan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 350g rice (cooked) 120g pork (diced) Cobram Estate EVOO 50g pumpkin (diced) 2 eggs (beaten) 2 pcs Jade Phoenix shiitake mushrooms (soaked & diced) 75g prawns (deveined & diced) 50g scallops (diced)...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 tbsp butter 2 clove garlic, grated 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves 2 King brown mushrooms, sliced 200gm Swiss brown (or button) mushrooms, sliced 100gm Oyster mushrooms, roughly torn Salt 400gm tagliatelle...