Chicken Parmi Nuggets
- 1 tin of Ardmona Diced Tomatoes
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- ½ tsp Chilli Flakes
- 1 tsp dried Oregano
- ½ bunch of parsley, finely chopped
- 2 Coles Chicken Breasts, sliced into small and even nugget-sized pieces
- ½ cup plain flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 50g Parmesan cheese, grated
- 5 thyme sprigs
- 400g Mozzarella, torn
- Sea Salt
- Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil for Frying
- Saute onion and garlic in hot oil until softened and translucent. Add oregano and chilli, toasting them off. Add tomatoes and stir through and allow to simmer until thickened. Add parsley just prior to serving on nuggets.
- In a bowl mix a pinch of salt, parmesan and breadcrumbs to make your crumbing mixture. In a small bowl, whisk eggs to make your wet mixture. In a separate bowl add your flour. Start crumbing the chicken first with the flour, then in eggs and finally in the breadcrumb mixture.
- In hot oil, shallow-fry your nuggets in batches until golden on both sides. Remove and drain excess oil on paper towel.
- Place the nuggets across a baking tray lined with baking paper and spoon the tomato mixture on top of each nugget. Place the cheese on top of the tomato mixture and put into the oven at 250C with the grill for 2-3 minutes.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...