Chicken Parmi Nuggets
- 1 tin of Ardmona Diced Tomatoes
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- ½ tsp Chilli Flakes
- 1 tsp dried Oregano
- ½ bunch of parsley, finely chopped
- 2 Coles Chicken Breasts, sliced into small and even nugget-sized pieces
- ½ cup plain flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 50g Parmesan cheese, grated
- 5 thyme sprigs
- 400g Mozzarella, torn
- Sea Salt
- Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil for Frying
- Saute onion and garlic in hot oil until softened and translucent. Add oregano and chilli, toasting them off. Add tomatoes and stir through and allow to simmer until thickened. Add parsley just prior to serving on nuggets.
- In a bowl mix a pinch of salt, parmesan and breadcrumbs to make your crumbing mixture. In a small bowl, whisk eggs to make your wet mixture. In a separate bowl add your flour. Start crumbing the chicken first with the flour, then in eggs and finally in the breadcrumb mixture.
- In hot oil, shallow-fry your nuggets in batches until golden on both sides. Remove and drain excess oil on paper towel.
- Place the nuggets across a baking tray lined with baking paper and spoon the tomato mixture on top of each nugget. Place the cheese on top of the tomato mixture and put into the oven at 250C with the grill for 2-3 minutes.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...