Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
- 500g Coles Chicken Mince
- 1/3 cup panko crumb
- 1/3 cup spring onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup coriander, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. jalapeño peppers, finely chopped (jarred or fresh)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Zest of 1 lime
- Salt and Pepper
- 12 slider buns, halved
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 12 baby gem lettuce leaves
- Oil for cooking
CHILLI – LIME AIOLI:
- ½ cup ZoOSh Free Range Egg Garlic Aioli
- 1 Tbsp. Sriracha
- 1 ½ Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. coriander leaves, picked, finely chopped
- ½ Tbsp. mint leaves, picked, finely chopped
- In a mixing bowl add the chicken, panko, onion, coriander, jalapeños, egg and lime zest, season generously with salt and pepper and mix until evenly combined. Using lightly oiled hands, form 12 patties to fit slider buns. Set aside until required.
- Heat grill or BBQ on medium-high and lightly oil. Place chicken patties on the grill and press down gently to flatten slightly. Cook for approximately 5 minutes in each side allowing a nice char to form.
- Meanwhile, place the slider buns, cut side-down on the grill until lightly toasted, approximately 2 minutes. Remove and keep warm.
- To serve, place a spoonful of the aioli on the slider base, top with a chicken patty followed by a lettuce leaf. Add sliced avocado to the top of the slider bun and join together. Hold together with a toothpick if needed. Serve immediately.
CHILLI – LIME AIOLI:
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix well to combine. Taste and adjust seasoning if required.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...