Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
- 500g Coles Chicken Mince
- 1/3 cup panko crumb
- 1/3 cup spring onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup coriander, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. jalapeño peppers, finely chopped (jarred or fresh)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Zest of 1 lime
- Salt and Pepper
- 12 slider buns, halved
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 12 baby gem lettuce leaves
- Oil for cooking
CHILLI – LIME AIOLI:
- ½ cup ZoOSh Free Range Egg Garlic Aioli
- 1 Tbsp. Sriracha
- 1 ½ Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. coriander leaves, picked, finely chopped
- ½ Tbsp. mint leaves, picked, finely chopped
- In a mixing bowl add the chicken, panko, onion, coriander, jalapeños, egg and lime zest, season generously with salt and pepper and mix until evenly combined. Using lightly oiled hands, form 12 patties to fit slider buns. Set aside until required.
- Heat grill or BBQ on medium-high and lightly oil. Place chicken patties on the grill and press down gently to flatten slightly. Cook for approximately 5 minutes in each side allowing a nice char to form.
- Meanwhile, place the slider buns, cut side-down on the grill until lightly toasted, approximately 2 minutes. Remove and keep warm.
- To serve, place a spoonful of the aioli on the slider base, top with a chicken patty followed by a lettuce leaf. Add sliced avocado to the top of the slider bun and join together. Hold together with a toothpick if needed. Serve immediately.
CHILLI – LIME AIOLI:
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix well to combine. Taste and adjust seasoning if required.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...