2 – 4 people
- Ainsley Harriott Roasted Vegetable Cous Cous
- 1L Massel Liquid Chicken Stock
- 1 Coles BBQ Roast Chicken, white meat only, torn into pieces
- 2 heads of corn
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 celery sticks, diced
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 thumb sized piece of ginger
- 2 spring onions
- 2 tbs sesame oil
- Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea salt
- Slice ginger into matchsticks and thinly slice garlic.
- In a large pot over a hot stove, pour in a drizzle of olive oil. Add onion, celery and a pinch of salt to the pot. Give a stir and cook for 1 minute.
- Add garlic and ginger to pot and stir through for 30 seconds or until ginger and garlic is aromatic. Add stock and bring to the boil. Reduce to a simmer.
- Slice kernels off corncobs and add to pot. Simmer for 5-8 minutes, or until corn has softened.
- Add chicken and cous cous to pot. Stir through and cook for a further 1-2 minutes, or until cous cous has become plump. Take soup off heat.
- To serve, ladle soup into bowls. Drizzle sesame oil over the top of soup. Thinly slice spring onions, green parts only, and garnish soup.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Chardonnay.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
Fijian Fish Curry
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...