2 – 4 people
- 400g tin Edgell Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 100g self-raising flour
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 1/3 cup milk
- 200g Edgell corn kernels, drained and rinsed
- 1 carrot, grated
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta
- 2 tbsp chopped dill fronds
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Tomato Chutney, to serve
- Put all ingredients excluding corn into food processor and blitz until well combined.
- Place corn kernels into food processor bowl and combine with a couple of pulses so that corn kernels still keep most of their shape.
- Add enough oil to pan to lightly cover the bottom and place over a medium-high heat. Drop large spoonfuls of the batter into the pan, leaving enough room between them to allow for the mixture to spread out a little. Cook fritters for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- Serve with tomato chutney and a fresh salad.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with Prosecco
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...