2 – 4 people
- 400g tin Edgell Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 100g self-raising flour
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 1/3 cup milk
- 200g Edgell corn kernels, drained and rinsed
- 1 carrot, grated
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta
- 2 tbsp chopped dill fronds
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Tomato Chutney, to serve
- Put all ingredients excluding corn into food processor and blitz until well combined.
- Place corn kernels into food processor bowl and combine with a couple of pulses so that corn kernels still keep most of their shape.
- Add enough oil to pan to lightly cover the bottom and place over a medium-high heat. Drop large spoonfuls of the batter into the pan, leaving enough room between them to allow for the mixture to spread out a little. Cook fritters for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- Serve with tomato chutney and a fresh salad.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with Prosecco
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...