Chilli Coleslaw with Grilled chicken
Prep Time 10-15
Cook Time 10
- 2 Coles RSPCA Approved Chicken Breast Fillets, butterflied
- 1tbs Sea Salt
- 1tbs Smoked Paprika
- 1tbs Cumin Powder
- Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ White Cabbage, shredded
- ¼ Chinese cabbage, shredded
- 3 Spring Onions, roughly chopped
- 1 Carrot, shredded
- 1 bunch of Coriander, leaves picked
- 1 bunch of Chives, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup of Smoked almonds, chopped (reserve some for garnishing)
- ½ cup of Zoosh Coleslaw
- 3tbs of Sriracha
- ½ Lemon juice
- Coat evenly the butterflied chicken breasts with salt, paprika and cumin powder. Drizzle over with olive oil before placing on a hot griddle pan and turn once cooked halfway through. Set aside and allow to rest once cooked.
- In a large bowl, combine coleslaw ingredients and toss to combine. Drizzle Dressing ingredients over and stir until coleslaw is evenly dressed.
- Slice chicken into strips and sprinkle over the top of the coleslaw and garnish with coriander and almonds.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston INGREDIENTS: 1.2kg cauliflower, leaves on 2 Tb Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil olive oil TOMATO-HARISSA SAUCE: 1 x can Ardmona Diced Tomatoes ½ cup whole roast almonds 2 clove garlic, peeled 2 teaspoons harissa paste 3 Tb Cobram...
RECIPE BY: Michael Wheldon INGREDIENTS: 1.25kg Coles fresh skin on salmon side fillet 2 tbsp Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil Big pinch of salt DRESSING: Dill, stemmed removed and finely chopped 15g tarragon, stems removed, finely chopped 20g chives,...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair INGREDIENTS: 2 x Spatchcocks 200ml Orange juice 4x Star Anise ¼ cup sesame seeds ½ cup castor sugar 2 cups Snow Peas 3 x Carrots, peeled and sliced 1 inch ginger, roughly chopped 3 tbsp of Cobram Estate Olive Oil Light Flavor Pinch of Salt...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 4 people TIME: Prep Time 10 mins Cook time 15-20mins INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Graze mince beef 1 Loaf of Sourdough 1 Brown Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, finely diced 2 Thyme sprigs, de-stemmed 1tbs Red Wine vinegar 1tbs Tomato...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston MAKES: 10 INGREDIENTS: 5 Coles free range eggs, at room temperature 2 Tb ZoOSh Free Range Egg Mayonnaise ½ teaspoon KEEN’s curry powder ½ teaspoon KEEN’s mustard powder ¼ teaspoon KEEN’s chilli powder to garnish 1 Tb chives, finely sliced...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 people INGREDIENTS: 3 cloves garlic, peeled Pinch of sea salt 6 cherry tomatoes, halved 4 snake beans, cut to 2cm lengths and bruised in a mortar and pestle 3 birdseye chillies, finely sliced 2 Tbsp. palm sugar, finely grated 2...