Chilli Coleslaw with Grilled chicken
Prep Time 10-15
Cook Time 10
- 2 Coles RSPCA Approved Chicken Breast Fillets, butterflied
- 1tbs Sea Salt
- 1tbs Smoked Paprika
- 1tbs Cumin Powder
- Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ White Cabbage, shredded
- ¼ Chinese cabbage, shredded
- 3 Spring Onions, roughly chopped
- 1 Carrot, shredded
- 1 bunch of Coriander, leaves picked
- 1 bunch of Chives, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup of Smoked almonds, chopped (reserve some for garnishing)
- ½ cup of Zoosh Coleslaw
- 3tbs of Sriracha
- ½ Lemon juice
- Coat evenly the butterflied chicken breasts with salt, paprika and cumin powder. Drizzle over with olive oil before placing on a hot griddle pan and turn once cooked halfway through. Set aside and allow to rest once cooked.
- In a large bowl, combine coleslaw ingredients and toss to combine. Drizzle Dressing ingredients over and stir until coleslaw is evenly dressed.
- Slice chicken into strips and sprinkle over the top of the coleslaw and garnish with coriander and almonds.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...